• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Brother GT-541 T-Shirt Printer

The company I work for is an embroidery and print shop. We just bought a Kornit Breeze and now have this old GT-541 t-shirt printer collecting dust. It comes with a stand and a bunch of ink. You can plug it into any PC and print to it like a normal desktop printer. It prints CMYK but not white so you can only print on white or light colored shirts.

It worked last time I used it but the heads were a bit clogged and there are some tubes inside that may also be clogged by now. I can point you in the right direction to get it working again. I have no doubt with a few hours of work and some cleaning fluids this thing could print thousands of full color white tees. This is a really bulletproof machine but customers want white ink printing and this machine can't do that.

This is a good machine for a school, club, or someone looking to make some side cash. We would like to get $900 for it. Come look at it during business hours. We have a loading dock, it will fit in the back of a full sized pickup truck or a van.

wm_3187033-brother-gt-541-direct-to-garment-printer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom