• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

D300Vs Delta 3D Printer

nightpoison

NES Member
So I have up for sale a D300VS Delta 3D Printer. This is a fantastic printer, but it's dated. It's dated in multiple ways. 1) While Delta's were once the speedsters of 3D printers, they have been surpassed. 2) The original designer/company is no longer in business and this is not a supported printer, even much in the community 3) The printer needs updates.

With that being said, this IS NOT a printer for a first-time user. You should know how to tune a printer and be able to work on them.

I am selling this printer, as I just purchased a Voron 2.4 R2. I also have a Bambu A1 that I'm using to help build out the Voron. So I don't have the space to keep the Delta.

I am asking $400 for the printer. This printer has a build volume of 290mm(~11.4") diameter and a vertical build of 495mm(~19.5"). That's a massive benefit of Deltas, is the build height.

For the $400 you're not just getting the printer. I am including the following items

• D300VS Delta 3D printer
  • Flash drive that includes
    • back up the Duet file system
    • original and updated build guide
    • Prusa Slicer configuration file for the printer
    • Links to upgrades for the printer
  • 3x RobotDigg MGN-12 800mm Linear rails
  • Nylon SLS 3D printed Carriages for the Linear rails upgrade
  • Nylon SLS 3D printed Revo Hemera XS Effector and Fan Shroud
  • Nozzles, and a few other misc parts.
  • Final test cube.
As you can see I was planning some significant upgrades to the printer, but just decided to go with a brand new build. Spending SIGNIFICANTLY more money with the Voron.

Another thing you may need for this printer is to replace the belts. The small parts for the linear upgrade are not included, as well as the Revo hemera for the hot end upgrade.

If you're interested hit me up and let me know. I'll be posting this on Facebook Marketplace as well.

1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom