Bristol County Drug Bust

Local news station is reporting a drugs bust where a dozen machine guns have been seized. I feel safer these mass killing machines are off the streets. Anyone wanna make any bets that they were just semi-automatics? [rolleyes]

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO121094/

BOSTON -- Bristol Country investigators say they have broken up an alleged illegal drug and gun operation, and expect to arrest around two dozen people.

Gregg Miliote, spokesman for the Bristol County's District Attorney's office, said Friday the arrests follow a six-month wiretap probe into an alleged cocaine trafficking ring that operated around the New Bedford area.

Miliote said nine people have been arrested by Friday morning and authorities expect to take more people into custody. He said police also have seized a dozen machine guns and other illegal weapons.

Bristol Country District Attorney Sam Sutter plans an afternoon press conference on the investigation.

I live in NB and glad that these scumbags are off the streets. Not sure where you're from, but I wouldn't put it past these thugs that they had machine guns. Then again, machine guns are like pit bulls to the media.

A golden retriever could bite a kids hand off and they just assume it was a pit bull. Bunch of dumb azzes.

Huh?
I must have missed something.

I am talking about the statement,"Anyone want to make a bet they were semi automatics?I don't care if they are maching guns,or single shot guns,if they are illegal and used by drug dealers its a good bust.

I am talking about the statement,"Anyone want to make a bet they were semi automatics?I don't care if they are maching guns,or single shot guns,if they are illegal and used by drug dealers its a good bust.

No one said anything about the police. They were commenting on the piss poor reporting by so called journalists.
Step back, take a deep breath.

if they are illegal and used by drug dealers its a good bust.
Well, ignoring the historical fail of our drug war, this is true...

Where he fails is in trying to grandstand and fear monger with tales of full-auto arsenals that are doubtful and descriptions of guns designed to scare the sheep...

hahaha no you didn't miss something. The person who posted that obviously did. Once again someone can't read all the posts in a thread and make wise ass comments is what it is.

I'm not a grammar nazi by any means...and my grammar sucks...but I had a tough time reading this in context lol[wink]

I'm not a grammar nazi by any means...and my grammar sucks...but I had a tough time reading this in context lol[wink]

fixed, sorry i was a little irritated by the other comment. I was doing 2-3 things at once. I also had to change the wording on that post about 5 times so it didn't sound so bad.

Last edited:
Anytime theres an arrest involving drugs and guns, the guns are automatically baby killing full auto weapons of war that belong only on a battlefield. [rolleyes]

Anytime theres an arrest involving drugs and guns, the guns are automatically baby killing full auto weapons of war that belong only on a battlefield. [rolleyes]

Don't forget black... They were all black and killey ;)

Someone had that as their sig a while back...

Back
Top Bottom