• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BRIAN ENOS

The Dillon and Hornady look similar from a distance (form follows function) but they're different designs. Here are the problems I have with my Hornady case feeder but not the Dillon:

...blah, blah, blah....

But other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?

Brian is top notch. Long ago when I ordered my 550B from him there was some weirdness where I didn't get all my order from Dillon, and one call to Brian and he had everything straightened out for me and all the rest of the stuff I ordered simply appeared a couple days later. Can't say enough good things about the level of customer service I got from himi.

-Mike

Brian is top notch. Long ago when I ordered my 550B from him there was some weirdness where I didn't get all my order from Dillon, and one call to Brian and he had everything straightened out for me and all the rest of the stuff I ordered simply appeared a couple days later. Can't say enough good things about the level of customer service I got from himi.

-Mike

Mike, are you still using the 550B or have you switched to another press?

Back
Top Bottom