Braintree tomorrow: Who's in?

Steve,

Saturday is the CMP shoot at Braintree in the AM (details at www.brp.org under activities) and I'm one of the ROs on the outdoor ranges.

You better come over and introduce yourself! [wink]

After my RO duties are done (10-1), I'll be doing some shooting of my own. My Wife wants to stick around for at least the short Michael DeBethencourt mini-session for SAS (women only) at 3PM, so it will be a long day there for me. Hopefully my Wife will do some shooting outdoors while I'm RO or with me afterwards, so we can scoot after Michael gets through and before the ladies "practice session".

I hear that Derek is going hunting with John Kerry tomorrow! [roll] John promised to show him some tricks on how real hunters do it! [twisted] [lol] [twisted]

LenS said:
I hear that Derek is going hunting with John Kerry tomorrow! [roll] John promised to show him some tricks on how real hunters do it! [twisted] [lol] [twisted]

If that were the case only the Marine would be returning from the woods. [wink]

I've got your alibi. You were up here in VT with me. And I'd wager I can get a few hundred others up here to swear to it.

Add Bill and Billery Klinton, and my wife will as well.

Nickle said:
I've got your alibi. You were up here in VT with me. And I'd wager I can get a few hundred others up here to swear to it.

Add Bill and Billery Klinton, and my wife will as well.

Yeah I was there with you guys! [twisted]

derek said:
LenS said:

If that were the case only the Marine would be returning from the woods. [wink]

Promise? [twisted] [lol]

Back
Top Bottom