Braintree LTC application

My business partner has decided he needs to apply for LTC. He lives in Brockton and our company offices are in Braintree. Wondering if he should apply at home or place of business.

Brockton is listed RED (hard to get) and Braintree is Blue (awaiting feedback). Anyone know if Braintree is business-owner friendly or should he apply at home?

Tell him to move to a friendlier town. Brockton is where he lives, correct?

yes but the application process allows you to apply in the town where you live *or* where you work right? So if Braintree is green, then i'll advise to apply in Braintree, not Brockton. Just thought I"d ask if anyone out there knows about Braintree

brockton is still red-- personally, i would apply to braintree... if they don't issue restrictions, he shouldn't get an employment neuter.

i would wait to hear from some members here that are from braintree

He should apply to Braintree. The worst that will happen is that the Braintree PD will tell him to apply to Brockton.

IF he OWNS the business in Braintree, the MGLs allows him to apply there. Many towns will refuse to do this, telling the person to apply where they live . . . but it is worth a try.

Brockton is very difficult. I personally have no idea about Braintree.

yes but the application process allows you to apply in the town where you live *or* where you work right? So if Braintree is green, then i'll advise to apply in Braintree, not Brockton. Just thought I"d ask if anyone out there knows about Braintree

I believe the statute says "resides or has a place of business . . . ." Simple employment in Town X is not the same as "having a place of business" in Town X.

Back
Top Bottom