• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BR&P Monday afternoon

K-DUB said:
hey, if a black Dodge Ram pulls up, can somebody let me in?

Thanks!

K-DUB,

You can always park to the right, walk to the new clubhouse and ask someone to card you in. That's assuming that the arms are down, they were up last night when we arrived and left.

I see your jacket is still there. Time for a pickup. Sorry we won't be there to join you, Deena has a Pilates class at 7PM tonight.

K-DUB said:

Thanks!

K-DUB,

You can always park to the right, walk to the new clubhouse and ask someone to card you in. That's assuming that the arms are down, they were up last night when we arrived and left.

I see your jacket is still there. Time for a pickup. Sorry we won't be there to join you, Deena has a Pilates class at 7PM tonight.

K-DUB said:

Thanks!

K-DUB,

thanks LenS, I wanted to go to pick up my jacket mostly, but what is their policy on non-members using ranges?

thanks LenS, I wanted to go to pick up my jacket mostly, but what is their policy on non-members using ranges?

As a guest of a member, you can shoot. The member is responsible for you following the club and safety rules.

I'm sure that Derek or Brent wouldn't mind signing you in to shoot. I'll give Derek a call and ask him to do so as a favor to me.

As a guest of a member, you can shoot. The member is responsible for you following the club and safety rules.

I'm sure that Derek or Brent wouldn't mind signing you in to shoot. I'll give Derek a call and ask him to do so as a favor to me.

LenS said:
The kids must have tied and bound Derek! I called and nobody answered. [lol]

Oh well!

Our Verizon copper line hasn't worked in a week. I am getting the Charter IP phone Friday morning. My home number will not change.

LenS said:

Oh well!

Our Verizon copper line hasn't worked in a week. I am getting the Charter IP phone Friday morning. My home number will not change.

LenS said:

Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom