BR&P Monday afternoon

I leave the house to fix some stuff here at work and someone's going to my club and rubbing it in. [lol]

If I wasnt working today Rob I would join you.

I leave the house to fix some stuff here at work and someone's going to my club and rubbing it in. [lol]

Derek, there is still hope. He said MONDAY afternoon!

We just returned home from Tyngsboro Sportsmen's Club, lunch with the "gang" from www.neshooters.com, a tour of the Boston ice sculptures, then Braintree R&P (to clean 3 guns) and a little gun book research at the Braintree Barnes & Noble (some good gun books but a lot of empty shelf space . . . looks like they sold out on some of the books and a large display of gun mags in the front).

I won't rule out a trip to BR&P tomorrow if a group is getting together, as long as I can be back home by 5PM. [Although I did ask my Wife what she wanted to do tomorrow as we were driving home, so depending on her answer (she's thinking about it), I may or may not be available.]

We just returned home from Tyngsboro Sportsmen's Club, lunch with the "gang" from www.neshooters.com, a tour of the Boston ice sculptures, then Braintree R&P (to clean 3 guns) and a little gun book research at the Braintree Barnes & Noble (some good gun books but a lot of empty shelf space . . . looks like they sold out on some of the books and a large display of gun mags in the front).

I won't rule out a trip to BR&P tomorrow if a group is getting together, as long as I can be back home by 5PM. [Although I did ask my Wife what she wanted to do tomorrow as we were driving home, so depending on her answer (she's thinking about it), I may or may not be available.]

Just be aware that it's supposed to snow starting ~3PM and getting progressively worse thru Tuesday. You are supposed to get 4-8" as the current prediction goes.

So, time of day will be critical for getting in there and out before it hits the fan.

Just be aware that it's supposed to snow starting ~3PM and getting progressively worse thru Tuesday. You are supposed to get 4-8" as the current prediction goes.

So, time of day will be critical for getting in there and out before it hits the fan.

LenS said:

Hehe, I have a 4x4 and I'm from MN. If that isn't enough I'm younger than 35. [twisted]

LenS said:

Hehe, I have a 4x4 and I'm from MN. If that isn't enough I'm younger than 35. [twisted]

LenS said:

derek said:
LenS said:

Hell yea! That's what I'm talking about... I loves me Jeep! Although I grew up in the South, so we worked more with mud and swamp water. But it's not that much different.

It's wet and slippery. :D

derek said:
LenS said:

Hell yea! That's what I'm talking about... I loves me Jeep! Although I grew up in the South, so we worked more with mud and swamp water. But it's not that much different.

derek said:
LenS said:

I'm afraid that I'll have to pass then, as I'd have to leave about the time you arrive in order to get back home by 5PM. :(

Hopefully next time!

I'm afraid that I'll have to pass then, as I'd have to leave about the time you arrive in order to get back home by 5PM. :(

Hopefully next time!

Hopefully next time!

Back
Top Bottom