• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BPD Commisioner "thank God the suspect wasn't shot"

Quote of the night on the news. Yeah, thank god the suspect wasn't harmed or god forbid killed. Let's hope he lives long enough to get out and do it again. WTF

Quote of the night on the news. Yeah, thank god the suspect wasn't harmed or god forbid killed. Let's hope he lives long enough to get out and do it again. WTF

Between this clown and mumbles Its obvious one has to have traumatic brain injuries to achieve higher office in Boston.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...-dorchester/ogW1LNJIKW81y55nIEtjvM/story.html

Aside from the fact that Evans is an idiotic excuse for a police officer this story shows EVERYTHING that is wrong with these anti gun progressives

This guy is an "ARMED CAREER CRIMINAL" and yet he is walking the streets to shoot an officer.

One of his convictions was for illegal possession of a firearm that happened while he was on probation from a firearms conviction and awaiting trial on a separate firearms charge. SO what did the MA judicial system do for him??? They let him plead guilty and sentenced him CONCURRENTLY with his other illegal firearms possession conviction. So now he back on the street shooting police officers who (according to Evans) are "doing God's work taking guns off the street".

Well they better get all those guns off the street because God knows these a_holes REFUSE to get these criminals off the street.

Last edited:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...-dorchester/ogW1LNJIKW81y55nIEtjvM/story.html

Aside from the fact that Evans is an idiotic excuse for a police officer this story shows EVERYTHING that is wrong with these anti gun progressives

This guy is an "ARMED CAREER CRIMINAL" and yet he is walking the streets to shoot an officer.

One of his convictions was for illegal possession of a firearm that happened while he was on probation from a firearms conviction and awaiting trial on a separate firearms charge. SO what did the MA judicial system do for him??? They let him plead guilty and sentenced him CONCURRENTLY with his other illegal firearms possession conviction. So now he back on the street shooting police officers who (according to Evans) are "doing God's work taking guns off the street".

Well they better get all those guns off the street because God knows these a_holes REFUSE to get these criminals off the street.

Meanwhile, law-abiding gun owners who make simple mistakes like unknowingly possessing a post-ban standard cap mag, accidentally carrying onto school property, or violating the storage laws get the book thrown at them. Unreal.

This isn't the first time I have heard LE officers praised for their heroic actions in subduing an armed criminal with no injury to the vicious felon. I support our LE 100% but see no reason to praise the apprehension of such a felon with no injury. The only concern should be the survival of the officers and innocent victims.

BPD Commisioner "thank God the suspect wasn't shot"

I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard those words come out of his mouth. This weird, anti-gunowner, "alien-like" police commissioner is a joke.

I also heard that the shooter has a revoked or suspended driver's license. Who owned the car he was using. Shouldn't' they be arrested for letting him drive their car without a license? How is he able to drive a car without a license? This is serous....

Another thing the commish said on the news is that the office is probably alive today because the gun that was used against him jammed after 5 rounds were fired....[thinking]

I would like to ask the commish if it's possible that the cop is still alive because rambo is a lousy shot.....I mean 5 rounds should do it.....having the gun jam is just a bonus.

But again they will seek more restrictions on legal law abiding citizens.

Real criminal shoot at cops. Commissioner "Thank God he wasn't shot!"

Other unarmed suspects shot and killed by police officers on video. Commissioner "Those officers were all acting in accordance with all our regulations and were in fear for their lives!"

I get the sense that the commissioner isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. He doesn't seem overly articulate ....Wondering how he qualified for the job. Maybe nobody else wanted it?

Don't forget Evans was against the public having the right to film police...said it interfered with there duties and made them feel unsafe...he also wanted an in depth study to see if body cams on police were warranted...

I get the sense that the commissioner isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. He doesn't seem overly articulate ....Wondering how he qualified for the job. Maybe nobody else wanted it?

someone in a power position probably owed his family a favor or something. That's how all the MA gov't jobs go.

I never thought Boston would elect a mayor who looks and acts like as much of a retard as Mumbles and then they go and elect this ****ing muppet.

boston-herald-walsh.jpg

someone in a power position probably owed his family a favor or something. That's how all the MA gov't jobs go.

I never thought Boston would elect a mayor who looks and acts like as much of a retard as Mumbles and then they go and elect this ****ing muppet.

boston-herald-walsh.jpg

Well...it is Boston ya know...lol

Wait, when did being qualified become a prerequisite in a .gov job in Mass?

Meanwhile, law-abiding gun owners who make simple mistakes like unknowingly possessing a post-ban standard cap mag, accidentally carrying onto school property, or violating the storage laws get the book thrown at them. Unreal.

Don't forget being hauled away for alleged OUI which will disqualify you for a license to carry firearms but strangely, not for a drivers license.

Evans and Walsh are overly concerned with preemptively absolving themselves and the city of any liability. Unfortunately, they end up sounding like clowns.

Last edited:
someone in a power position probably owed his family a favor or something. That's how all the MA gov't jobs go.I never thought Boston would elect a mayor who looks and acts like as much of a retard as Mumbles and then they go and elect this ****ing muppet.
boston-herald-walsh.jpg
marty walsh makes tom menino look and sound like a rhodes scholar, and evans is obiously waiting to take a casting test for a munchkin the remake of the wizard of oz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom