• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bowling Pins with Rifle @ MRA 3/24

O.K. this worked pretty well last time when I posted for the steel match so I'll try it again.

There is a bowling pin match at MRA this Sunday on the indoor Loeb range. Safety meeting at 12:30 shooting at 1:00.

Knock 10 pins off of the rack for fastest time. Three racks per shooter, per gun. $5.00 per gun. Centerfire only. Pistol caliber carbines are o.k. Only one class (iron sights and optics will be mixed).

We shoot everything from Garands and M14's to lever action 45-70. AR's, AK's, and pistol calibers are usually the most compeitive though. Pre-ban mags can be topped off to start.

So bring what ya gut and have some fun![smile]

O.K. this worked pretty well last time when I posted for the steel match so I'll try it again.

There is a bowling pin match at MRA this Sunday on the indoor Loeb range. Safety meeting at 12:30 shooting at 1:00.

Knock 10 pins off of the rack for fastest time. Three racks per shooter, per gun. $5.00 per gun. Centerfire only. Pistol caliber carbines are o.k. Only one class (iron sights and optics will be mixed).

We shoot everything from Garands and M14's to lever action 45-70. AR's, AK's, and pistol calibers are usually the most compeitive though. Pre-ban mags can be topped off to start.

So bring what ya gut and have some fun![smile]

I wish I could go. Have to spend easter with the GF's fam.
I've never been to a pin shoot before.

I was there for the steel match a few weeks back. I did not participate but it looked like a lot of fun. I wish I could make it for the pin match. I will be spending the Easter holiday with family. Count me in however for the next steel and pin matches. Have fun boys and gals….

THAT WAS A BLAST! It was great meeting a bunch of you guys from NES too.

[grin]

Oh... and for those of you who saw and liked my rifle case... (and don't know what it is)... it's the iShot/SERT System Tac Carbine Case: http://www.ishot-inc.com/store2/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=52

It's a KICK ASS case. They supply the US Military so they are often backordered. BUT, it looks like they are in stock as of now.

pix-TCC-reduced-4.jpg

pix-TCC-reduced-1.jpg

TCC-setup6.jpg

TCC-setup7.jpg

Last edited:
Hanwei,

Glad you had a good time. I thought it was a pretty good turnout for an Easter match. How about that trapdoor rifle that we were shooting at the end of the match? Cant say I have ever had the chance to try one of those before. Straight from the 1800's!

that trap door rifle was definitely wild.

I can't wait until the next bowling pin match!

Back
Top Bottom