Bourne Student finds bullet.

Knob Creek

NES Member
Surprised they didn't go into lockdown.

'BOURNE — Bourne Public Schools are investigating after elementary school students found a single bullet on a school bus Tuesday morning.

In a statement, Superintendent Kerri Anne Quinlan-Zhou reported that a small group of students found the single .22 caliber round on the floor of a Bournedale Elementary School bus shortly before 9 a.m.
According to the statement, a student handed it to the bus driver as the bus pulled into the school, and the driver then reported it to administrators.

Update 11/17: Parents have notified the district that an elementary school student brought a spent shell casing on the bus on Tuesday. The casing posed no threat to anyone in the district.'

Read More: Bourne Students Find Bullet on School Bus | Bourne Students Find Bullet on School Bus

'BOURNE — Bourne Public Schools are investigating after elementary school students found a single bullet on a school bus Tuesday morning.

Update 11/17: Parents have notified the district that an elementary school student brought a spent shell casing on the bus on Tuesday. The casing posed no threat to anyone in the district.'
So to be clear, they report a "bullet" was found when what was found was a casing missing the bullet. Maybe they need to go back and pay attention to their Eddie Eagle training to learn of what they speak

On Veterans Day, I took the boys to the range. My 14yo was shooting a G44. With his hoodie. One round bounced off teh barrier and kicked somewhere in his hood.

"Get that out now."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want a call to come get you at school tomorrow when they go into lockdown."

"Oh. Yeah. That'd be bad."

On Monday they had "active shooter" training. [rolleyes] He was on the 3rd floor at the time. But he knows "the drill." If on first floor, escape out window. Walk home. Otherwise, get the F out. Run away from shooting but GTFO. This whole "we're going to lock ourselves in a room and hope and pray" crap is just stupid. Reminds me of the oxygen mask discussion in Fight Club.

Someone probably takes their kid to the range and said casing was stuck in the tread of the kid's boot. Dislodged in the bus.

Or, if you're like me, you shoot at the range and later go to a grocery store. Pull your hoodie up on the walk across the parking lot because it's cold, and several spent casings fall out of the hood.

My daughter, a young teenager at the time, had a 22 casing stuck in the bottom of a pair of sneakers that she regularly wore to school. Luckily I noticed it and pulled it off when we got home. Don’t need a no knock raid over a mini mag casing. Insanity.

Earlier in the morning, the bus had taken older students to school, according to the statement.
School administrators have reviewed video footage from the bus and interviewed all students who rode that bus this morning.
While the origin of the round has not been discovered, no further items were found and there was no threat posed to students or staff, the statement noted.
Quinlan-Zhou stated that the district takes such incidents "very seriously" and followed its established policies and procedures.

And yet, they didn't find out where the round came from. Time for beatings and waterboardings.

when will DCF get involved?

Dad or Mom's LTC revoked?

Child charged for possession of an ammunition component without a FID or LTC

Christ almighty we used to go to the shooting range in the basement of our grammar school and look for spent casings

Teens sometimes do these things on purpose just to f*** with adults. Like painting swastikas (probably don't even know what the symbol means) just to get a reaction. From what I can remember from my teenage years, watching adults getting all flustered over nothing was amusing.

Earlier in the morning, the bus had taken older students to school, according to the statement.
School administrators have reviewed video footage from the bus and interviewed all students who rode that bus this morning.
While the origin of the round has not been discovered, no further items were found and there was no threat posed to students or staff, the statement noted.
Quinlan-Zhou stated that the district takes such incidents "very seriously" and followed its established policies and procedures.

And yet, they didn't find out where the round came from. Time for beatings and waterboardings.
tenor.gif

If they're looking for anyone to help administer them I'm free today.

Perhaps we should start "accidentally" dropping spent and obviously harmless, except to the fragile emotions of morons, .22 shells around public places such as gas stations, etc to acclimate folks to them. Carefully. :cool:

Perhaps we should start "accidentally" dropping spent and obviously harmless, except to the fragile emotions of morons, .22 shells around public places such as gas stations, etc to acclimate folks to them. Carefully. :cool:

I’m down with abandoning .44 shells.

Brass rat fights and Karen’s going crazy.

E8EECD23-96C5-49E0-89AA-6C904578175D.jpeg

These usually end up being from a concrete nailsetter
That’s a great point.
Some poor kid helping his old man build something and picks up a spent case from the hilti.
Next thing he knows he’s going to dcf, his dad’s going to prison and his dog just got shot in front of him.
Now some pink haired trans testicled 7 jabbed dip shit principal can sleep tight.

God bless America.

That’s another thing one could do to jam up the system. Start dropping empties in/around ‘sensitive’ places. The cops that stand around during riots? Have fun on Code 3 responses to schools/courthouses/town halls on a weekly basis.

That’s another thing one could do to jam up the system. Start dropping empties in/around ‘sensitive’ places. The cops that stand around during riots? Have fun on Code 3 responses to schools/courthouses/town halls on a weekly basis.

5ulfek.jpg

In central MA years ago there were kids trolling the shit out of high school admins by sprinkling brass in school bathrooms etc. There was a string of lockdowns and other pant shitting bullshit that ensued for a few weeks. Then they either got a clue or the kids just stopped doing it.

When I was in elementary school (early 90s) this wouldn't have even been news. Kid finds spent casing and shows teacher. Teacher says "That's nice, now put it away and finish your assignment." Life goes on.
I remember being in first grade back in 91, and my friend brought a crossbow to school for show & tell. The teacher put it on top of a shelf where it stayed all year, and gave it back to him on the last day to bring home. Times have changed

Back
Top Bottom