Bought my second gun yesterday...

Congrats!! Deval is glad that some of us are trying to keep up with his gun-a-month quota.

512x.jpg

Looks like Markey's impressed too! [rofl]

Great pick! Have had a Windham for some time now. No issues to report. Now start buying some goodies for it.....Scope first.
you so don't make sense. A carbine is not meant to be scoped. No, what he needs now is another gun, like an 18 inch SPR. I know, I know, he doesn't need an excuse to buy more guns, but now he has one anyway, just in case.

Congrates on the new purchase [cheers]. I just bought my first AR on 9/10/13, it's a Smith&Wesson M&P15 ORC. I liked it so much I went back eight days later and bought another one [smile]

Here a family pic:
99BE6B29-orig_zps39840097.jpg

you so don't make sense. A carbine is not meant to be scoped. No, what he needs now is another gun, like an 18 inch SPR. I know, I know, he doesn't need an excuse to buy more guns, but now he has one anyway, just in case.

You can put a scope on whatever you want. People have scoped pistols.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Very nice, where did you get it?

Congrates on the new purchase [cheers]. I just bought my first AR on 9/10/13, it's a Smith&Wesson M&P15 ORC. I liked it so much I went back eight days later and bought another one [smile]

Here a family pic:
99BE6B29-orig_zps39840097.jpg
sweet twins. where did you get them? and what did they cost? always looking for another.

I was leaning towards a Windham for a while now. I like the story behind the company. And from what I have read, they are quality. Mike, the manager at North Shore Firearms, was pushing them pretty hard. He told me since they have been selling them, he has never had to send one back for repairs...the only brand he has never had to. He could've tried to sell me a much more expensive AR, but didn't. I respect honesty in sales.

Back
Top Bottom