Bought my first Gun!

Hi All,

So after much discussion and thought I have purchased my first gun.

I went back and forward between taking the majority of recommendations (Compact 9mm of some kind) and my desperate wanting to buy a .40 for stopping power.

I ended up purchasing a Smith and Wesson Compact .40 It came with 2 regular .40 mags, and 1 .40 mag with the pinky extension. Cerakoted stainless slide, and 6lb BEC Trigger job.

It also came with a Storm Lake 9mm barrel and 2 9mm Mags with x-grip extensions on them. All locked up in the factory case with all the paper work.

Purchased from NES member Millcitysux, was a really nice guy.

I figure now I can get used to it with the 9mm barrel and afford to be able to get comfortable with it, then switch to the .40 and see what its like. Slow and steady.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice little setup with the conversion barrel. You will have to let us know what your preference is once you got it out shooting.

Good job becoming an addict. Oh and the headache from hearing your girl say you always buy ammo for yourself, "what about me and MY gun." I think she's a keeper :)

These things have a way of multiplying... I turned my back for a second and suddenly I have seven guns.

Good luck and enjoy everything the shooting sports offer!

This.

LTC came in a month ago and my safe went from empty to pretty damn full already.

It's an addiction.

Back
Top Bottom