Boston, only can get a class A with no conceal carry, anyway around this??

Would you care to elaborate on what the criteria are to fit the 'profile' for an unrestricted license in Boston, please?

Doctor, lawyer, business owner -with proof it's legit, responsible for carrying large sums of money for your employer at odd hours(proof), NRA instructor with proof that you actually do instruct on a somewhat regular basis and maybe a club to back you on that in writing, will help.

I know, don't say it. Why are some peoples lives more 'valuable' than others.

Don't you regularly handle large sums of cash then? That might be good enough for an LTC upgrade. An Employment restriction gets you more coverage than a T&H.

I do but need a letter from my current employer....

Same here. I don't know what is the point for the Police head quarter giving out firearm application? They know they are not gonna issue a lisence to a regular Boston resident.. I guess they are trying to scam money out of good citizen then send them back a big ass .. Not Approve ... in the mail. Lucky i didn't send it in then waste a hundered of dollars fee to pay for two words " Not approve " lol.. In the future i am moving to TX.

People need to get this through their head: Boston will issue you a class A so long as you are not statutorily DQ'd, you just have to meet very particular criteria to get UNRESTRICTED. Saying "Boston won't issue a permit" is patently WRONG.

Same here. I don't know what is the point for the Police head quarter giving out firearm application? They know they are not gonna issue a lisence to a regular Boston resident.. I guess they are trying to scam money out of good citizen then send them back a big ass .. Not Approve ... in the mail. Lucky i didn't send it in then waste a hundered of dollars fee to pay for two words " Not approve " lol.. In the future i am moving to TX.

Vietboy, there is no "Not Approved", I was issued a class A with restriction, it does allow me to purchase and own firearms, it doesn't not allow me to legally conceal carry in MA.

Graham, does the owner of your lot live in Walpole?

Nope! It's a tough question to ask the boss, I know the look/statement he is going to give me.

Where should I move to, any place very close to Boston and rail lines? (example Quincy will not work)

Back
Top Bottom