Boston Jake on leave after making Dorner type threat.

It's always paid leave. Next it will be PTSD from all that hero work "saving people" then it's on to the new disability pension. Guess he was pissed he had to go back to work with summer on the way.[rolleyes] I wish I was pulling in almost 90 G's

“I am Army trained and have weapons and ammunitions in a storage locker, Dorner will be child’s play,” Veiga said, according to a Boston police report."
I can understand Veiga's frustration about not being seen by his own physician however, even if he had been seen, it is unlikely the MD appointed by the Fire Department would have changed his report. If he has PTSD, it may have been related to his Military Service rather than fire duty. This fireman mouthed off and will be unable to back peddle out of it. If he has an LTC, he may not have it much longer. For this guy, his remarks about his military service may have just become a liability instead of an admired quality. His co-workers will be the ones "overly stressed" if this mouthy time bomb returns to duty. We'll see if the criminal case regarding his threats moves forward.
I'll bet he gets placed on disability.
Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom