Bloomturd to use CHILDREN TO MOCK NRA

I saw this ad on YouTube last night when I was going to watch a Hickok45 video. It was confusing and long winded, maybe I just wasn't paying attention. I didn't let it finish, so maybe I missed the big anti payoff.

I saw this ad on YouTube last night when I was going to watch a Hickok45 video. It was confusing and long winded, maybe I just wasn't paying attention. I didn't let it finish, so maybe I missed the big anti payoff.

Doubtful, highly doubtful.

...and they call conservatives radicals....they're a mess

Bloomberg is getting very little for his money with the mom nags. They are utterly clueless and hapless. I love when they call the starbucks statement on carrying in their coffee shops a win. Kroger flipped them off and still is. They are fuming made kroger didn't at least put out a non statement like starbucks.

This must be lost on me. I don't see the mocking. While there are inflated threats all of those things exist. I wonder if this will end up like the last one where it was basically a pro-gun psa?

If you're not worried about home invaders, rapists, carjackers, terrorists or other hobgoblins you aren't required to buy a gun. Please step aside so the rest of us can. Why should anyone care what other people choose to do with their disposable income as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

If you're not worried about home invaders, rapists, carjackers, terrorists or other hobgoblins you aren't required to buy a gun. Please step aside so the rest of us can. Why should anyone care what other people choose to do with their disposable income as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Then they wouldn't have any CONTROL over you. That is what this is all about...CONTROL!

The govt and others want to control the decisions you make in your daily life. Gun ownership, the food you eat, the car you drive, how often you go to the doctor and what you discuss with her/him, how you heat your home, how much electricity you consume, and a billion other things that I missed, etc, etc, etc.

Then they wouldn't have any CONTROL over you. That is what this is all about...CONTROL!

The govt and others want to control the decisions you make in your daily life. Gun ownership, the food you eat, the car you drive, how often you go to the doctor and what you discuss with her/him, how you heat your home, how much electricity you consume, and a billion other things that I missed, etc, etc, etc.

Control is what every liberal agenda is about.

Using children for mocking ads displays very poor taste, imo. Seems like the main theme of the ad was to make fun of anyone for being concerned about the violence that does exist in our society. I suppose that I should get rid of my guns and join the liberals who shove their heads in the sand and pretend that it will never happen to them and if it does, .gov will take care of them. [puke][puke][puke]

That reminds me, this weekend I should pick up my non GMO seeds for the garden.

Control is what every liberal agenda is about.

Using children for mocking ads displays very poor taste, imo. Seems like the main theme of the ad was to make fun of anyone for being concerned about the violence that does exist in our society. I suppose that I should get rid of my guns and join the liberals who shove their heads in the sand and pretend that it will never happen to them and if it does, .gov will take care of them. [puke][puke][puke]

I am sure Bloomy would like that.

Well, they use dead kids for propaganda, why not living ones.

Those kids were the Bloomburg Youth. Someone with skillz should make a Bloomturd version of this poster with an image of one of the kids from that propaganda ad.

Hitler Youth poster.jpg

This must be lost on me. I don't see the mocking. While there are inflated threats all of those things exist. I wonder if this will end up like the last one where it was basically a pro-gun psa?

There are a lot of smart people out there. People see through the hypocrisy and lies. The truth, even mocked, is still the truth.

images

Back
Top Bottom