Bloomberg Blames NRA For School Shooting

For some reason I just watched ABC interview bloombitch. Reporter was actually great! Blooms stumbled all over it. For him it's only about hunting. She got him on his armed security detail too. She explained semi v full to blooms and he had no idea, he said he wants to ban all semi. She said that would include almost all handguns, many shotguns and hunting rifles. He said, "no, those are just like you pull the trigger and only one bullet comes out". Her face was priceless. I wish my tv had a filter for raunchy wet douches.

God I wish I saw that. These f&#@tards rallying to ban and make laws about things they don't even understand make me want to puke!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

You guys have this all wrong. Bloomberg knows damn well the difference between semi, burst and full auto. So does obama and probably most liberal pols as well. They are banking on the fact that the American voter sheep does not. They keep repeating "full auto! assault weapon! military grade! high capacity assault clip!" and the sheep tremble in terror begging to be saved. He knows WTF the difference is.

Back
Top Bottom