Blackwater Firearms Company - Hudson, NH

Hope nobody has any gift cards to this place. They just announced that today was their last day 2hrs ago....Anyone hear about product being liquidated?

Not seeing any notice on their main web site... Got a link, or screenshot of this announcement?

IMO/IME, they sell over-priced stuff. Plus at least one of the gunsmith's there doesn't know jack about the laws concerning 80% lowers. Also, they don't know the actual laws for transferring pump shotguns from NH to MA. IF they really are closing, I can't see how they'll be missed.

I always did get a weird vibe from this place, almost like they were trying to hard to not be your stereotypical LGS. Like they looked across the street at [thread=76749]Pete's Gun & Tackle[/thread] and said to themselves "We want to be the exact opposite of that".

Well then they achieved their goal if they wanted to be the exact opposite.....

Peters is open and in business, and they are closed and out of business!

I heard rumors Shooters bought out their inventory and looks like it is true. Posted just now on Shooters twitter account.

Shooters Outpost ‏@outpostnh

We have acquired another firearm stores inventory and will be blowing it out at "below cost" pricing. Stay tuned for when it all begins!

I heard rumors Shooters bought out their inventory and looks like it is true. Posted just now on Shooters twitter account.

Shooters Outpost ‏@outpostnh

We have acquired another firearm stores inventory and will be blowing it out at "below cost" pricing. Stay tuned for when it all begins!
Just saw the same thing

I drove by there today, the signage on the building is still up, but a sign on the door said they were closed until further notice, which was dated back in April.
However, there was an enclosed body auto transporter truck there unloading what looked like an off-road Baja type race truck, covered with the Blackwater logos. Makes me wonder if it was coming back from SEMA.

Back
Top Bottom