• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bill Maher: Self hating Libertarian?

Maher is a loser. How do I know? When I was in LA over February, we were across the street from Jimmy Kimmel's studio and the line was around the block to get in. Then, right next to us, was a guy trying to give away tickets to Maher's program. People just walked by and we didn't see one ticket be given away for the 1/2 hour we were there. He can't even give his tickets away.

Rome

He really does still think he's a libertarian. Nick Gillespie of Reason magazine, a legit libertarian called him out on his support of obamacare and claiming he's a libertarian. That dink Maher wasn't amused. He gave the obama super pac's $1 million, loves daddy .gov over and over. Guys more of a statist than 75% of democrat voters.

Maher is a loser. How do I know? When I was in LA over February, we were across the street from Jimmy Kimmel's studio and the line was around the block to get in. Then, right next to us, was a guy trying to give away tickets to Maher's program. People just walked by and we didn't see one ticket be given away for the 1/2 hour we were there. He can't even give his tickets away.

Rome

Did you hear the lame "jokes" in the clip? Maher, Letterman and some other "comedians" are just bitter hateful old men who have not been funny for decades. He's one of those show's where there is a stage hand that holds up a sign saying "laugh" for the audience.

Yet he's still against private ownership of firearms, and then he goes on to blame the Tea Party.

What an a****le. From a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read somewhere that he was a gun owner... Not sure how that squares with him being against private ownership of firearms. I don't watch him anyway. He used to be good when he was doing his first show 'Politically Correct'. He was funny and took on Democrats and Republicans... but with this new show he is total dbag. Its unwatchable.

I don't know why Maher is complaining. He's gotten the big government that he advocates for. Gee, Bill, are you upset that government force isn't just being used for the things you want?

Maybe Maher will come to the realization that government is always force. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the smaller the liberty. It's a simple equation, but so many statists seem incapable of understanding it.

Cannot even stand to see his mug...im waiting for the day someone plugs his suckhole with some knuckles

He is an a-hole. He owns guns, but can't stand that "other" people own guns. He hates conservatives, and loves liberals. He contradicts himself so much, he probably can't remember what day it is. He is an arrogant narcissist. And he is an a-hole, did I mention that already?

Back
Top Bottom