Biden's ATF guy doesn't want to define what is an "assault weapon"

Place bets they'll redefine 'assault' firearms as anything semi-automatic that accepts a detachable magazine? And it's no longer 'assault' if it has a fixed non removeable ten/seven round mag?

The term "assault weapon" is a made up term designed to fool the stupid and gullible. It worked liked a charm. Brilliant actually. One of the best marketing strategies ever created.

Last edited:
"Assault Weapon" is a made up term as is "Ghost Gun", and consequently has no definition.

The only purpose of these terms is to strike fear into people who are not familiar with firearms. Just as scary as those “Clips” that can dispense 100 rounds per second. All made up BS to fit an agenda.

"Assault Weapon" is a made up term as is "Ghost Gun", and consequently has no definition.

The only purpose of these terms is to strike fear into people who are not familiar with firearms. Just as scary as those “Clips” that can dispense 100 rounds per second. All made up BS to fit an agenda.

I’m not a bot. 😝

Somebody needs to nominate me for ATF Director- I'll define "assault rifle" in a fashion acceptable to every firearm owner for all time:

"A long arm consisting of a rifled barrel in excess of 10 inches capable of accepting a removable magazine in the commonly referred to as "bullpup" configuration, consisting of a feed assembly and action behind the trigger."

Get that backwards British bullshit outta here for all time and be done with the whole damn argument.

Lest we forget the terrifying “Gun Show Loophole”. 😱

Back
Top Bottom