Beretta Shotgun Gunsmith

grizquad

NES Member
Does anyone know of a qualified gunsmith for Beretta shotguns in the Boston area other than Rich Cole up in Maine? I am looking for a tune up on hammer springs. Was shooting over the weekend and had several failure to fire due to light strikes. Thanks

I'm sure that Sergey could straighten you out

Sergey Lyalko

Rustblue Gunsmithing
9 1/2 Franconia Ave.,
Natick, MA 01760

Phone: (508) 545-2450

But before you go running ....................

What model, how old is it, when was the last time it got a really good cleaning and lubrication.

I've had several 390's & 391's and they will behave that way when filthy, it's usually an out of battery situation and not a true light strike.

Sergey did some great work on my Kreighoff. Highly recommended.

Does anyone know of a qualified gunsmith for Beretta shotguns in the Boston area other than Rich Cole up in Maine? I am looking for a tune up on hammer springs. Was shooting over the weekend and had several failure to fire due to light strikes. Thanks

Thank you all. I will spray it down real good and clean it, but it looks clean. I bought it used but in very good condition. It is a Joel Etchen Trap Combo 687 SP II.

Thank you all. I will spray it down real good and clean it, but it looks clean. I bought it used but in very good condition. It is a Joel Etchen Trap Combo 687 SP II.

Ahhhh.......... O/U not a semi

Are you willing to pull the stock to get a look at the internals?

Sometimes a a little cleaning and lubrication is all they need, but it is always possible you might need springs of firing pins.

My Silver Pigeon is at Sergey's now having firing pins and springs replaced. I don't know what I 'm doing with the internals of an over/under and let him handle it.

Joel Etchen Trap Combo 687 SP II - nice darn gun.

My Silver Pigeon is at Sergey's now having firing pins and springs replaced. I don't know what I 'm doing with the internals of an over/under and let him handle it.

Joel Etchen Trap Combo 687 SP II - nice darn gun.
Thank you! I have always been impressed with Etchen guns, and found one in excellent condition at the right price. Major difference from my Ruger Red Label [grin] I will give Sergey a call since I have not taken the Beretta apart and once it comes apart while you are there might as well replace parts and springs. Thanks again everyone for the help.

Thank all of you for the great recommendation of Sergy, I called him and talked to him yesterday and went over this morning to drop off my gun, he adjusted my stock fit, rebalanced the gun and repaired my firing pin and springs. He said if I want to come back in about 3 hours he would be done unless he found something bad, which he didn't. Sergy is a true craftsman, and a very nice person to do business with.

Back
Top Bottom