• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bennington armory

roccoracer

NES Member
I stopped at the new gun shop in Bennington Vermont today. It is called Bennington Armory and it is at 447 main st in Bennington. The guy working (co owner) was very friendly and he enjoyed just talking guns.
They had a good amount of old military surplus supplies and more M1 garands and M1903's than I have seen in one place for a long time. The Garands averaged $1000 and the 1903's were $800+.
I will pass on more information after another visit. I only had a few minutes to check things out.

I go stay in VT during MA shotgun season. I literally stay right up the street from where that shop is located. Shouldn't have an issue purchasing a Garand with MA credentials correct?

I go stay in VT during MA shotgun season. I literally stay right up the street from where that shop is located. Shouldn't have an issue purchasing a Garand with MA credentials correct?
Federal law permits long guns to be purchased/transferred at any FFL as long as it's legal in a state of residence and the state of purchase.

Tl;Dr yes

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom