• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beautiful College freshman girl shot in head by stray bullet, critically hurt while walking on track in Nashville park: Police - Animal Did It

I am livid. These hood bangers making the rest of us look bad. Most of us just wanna play around and have gentlemanly fun with White girls, not throw a stray bullet in em. This dumbass just driving up the racial hate and wet dreams of many to string us collectively up on a tree.
I want to string up murderers, regardless of the color of their skin, but go ahead and make it a race issue. Not predictable at all. Murderers of all skin colors in this country, just for some reason, a larger percentage of them tend to be from a very small percentage of the overall population but it must be because they’re all just victims of an oppressive and systemically racist system, amirite?

I want to string up murderers, regardless of the color of their skin, but go ahead and make it a race issue. Not predictable at all.
It's not nor should it be a race issue - I agree. but I wonder if there would be a similar level of outrage if a white guy pops off some rounds and a stray hit an 18 year old college girl who happened to be black. Is the rage/empathy response gonna be anywhere close?

It's not nor should it be a race issue - I agree. but I wonder if there would be a similar level of outrage if a white guy pops off some rounds and a stray hit an 18 year old college girl who happened to be black. Is the rage/empathy response gonna be anywhere close?
Is that a serious question? Most of the democrat shit holes around the country turned to anarchy and pandemonium over that piece of shit George f***ing Floyd. Black dudes be murdering white people left and right and no one says a thing because rayyyyycisssst.

Is that a serious question? Most of the democrat shit holes around the country turned to anarchy and pandemonium over that piece of shit George f***ing Floyd. Black dudes be murdering white people left and right and no one says a thing because rayyyyycisssst.
Great deflection. We are not a monolithic group. I denounce all that gang bullshit as well as any murders perpetuated by blacks. I remember the first year of the 'rona pandemic blacks were kicking defenseless Asian women and elderly onto subway train tracks and there were many reported incidents of Asian elderly and women being beat to a pulp by blacks. Where was the outrage?

Why wouldn't there be? Pls explain. If you're talking a lack of MSM attention that's a whole other issue altogether. Last I knew nobody on NES, white brown or otherwise, runs the shitty media outlets.

Great deflection. We are not a monolithic group. I denounce all that gang bullshit as well as any murders perpetuated by blacks. I remember the first year of the 'rona pandemic blacks were kicking defenseless Asian women and elderly onto subway train tracks and there were many reported incidents of Asian elderly and women being beat to a pulp by blacks. Where was the outrage?

Great deflection?! I didn’t see the town of Wilson, NC burn its Walmart to the ground when 5 year old Cannon Hinant was shot in the head point blank by his neighbor in front of his sisters on his own lawn. If you mentioned the name, GUARANTEED no one knows what you’re talking about but George Floyd might as well be a f***ing Kardashian.

“We are not a monolithic group”

And neither are white people, but you sure love painting white people with a broad brush, dude. I see “stop Asian hate“ signs everywhere in Quincy, Braintree, Newton, Weston, Winchester, Woburn, Andover, etc. Guess who’s lawn they’re on. Asians’.

Post up the stories and let's see what the reaction is! How about a group of crackers, or even just 1, popping off rounds and hit some young, pretty black girl at college? Got any of those?

Post up all the ones you have, I know there are so many! Let's not live in the hypothetical world!

Democrats want these folks to have guns, but they want to disarm you.
Democrats in concert with the globalists want as many criminals on the loose with guns as possible. They hope that when things get really bad and there is wide spread fighting in the streets that the populace will beg the government for relief. The anti gun crowd are already doing this. Relief will come in the form of total and final confiscation of weapons by the government. The irony is that these criminals that they coddle presently will take the brunt of the extreme crack down. This will make everyone happy, those who condemn lawlessness will cheer and those who want gun confiscation will also cheer. The drive by shooters and those who randomly assault citizens will be slaughtered. The the rest of the popualtion will take notice of how little the new government will tolerate. As usual the fools who support the globalist / communists are usually the first to "go" when the totalitarian government takes power. We get closer to that tipping point everyday. There won't be a civil war, the idiots will beg the government to fix the problem and that will be the end. You know that order must be maintained.

I want to string up murderers, regardless of the color of their skin, but go ahead and make it a race issue. Not predictable at all. Murderers of all skin colors in this country, just for some reason, a larger percentage of them tend to be from a very small percentage of the overall population but it must be because they’re all just victims of an oppressive and systemically racist system, amirite?
He's right to make it a race issue though. Seems pretty clear to me - if all the blacks went away - we would see a greater than 90% reduction in gun murders. Call me a racist for saying it if you want, but the statistics don't lie. These statistics make it very clear, we shouldn't be banning guns. Rather there is one ethnicity of people - that were it possible/practical to just ban them, almost all of our problems go away...

Anyone:
Argue that I'm wrong with something other than "racist" which in no way refutes the stated facts. When you remove emotion from the equation and evaluate based strictly on the evidence, the problem really is quite clear.. Don't be afraid of the truth.. 12% of the population. 90% of the problem.

1699710290654.png

Last edited:
Actually, yes there would be.

Yet you treat caucasians as a monolithic group - yeah, that's not racist at all

I am livid. These hood bangers making the rest of us look bad. Most of us just wanna play around and have gentlemanly fun with White girls, not throw a stray bullet in em. This dumbass just driving up the racial hate and wet dreams of many to string us collectively up on a tree.
Do you not like Black girls?

I always wanted and still do want to have gentlemanly fun with attractive girls regardless of skin color lol

Imagine for a moment the reaction of responsible gun owners whenever some dipshit is in the news for doing something stupid or horrific. “Oh great, we are all going to be lumped in with this moron in the eyes of the public.” Now imagine you are a black man. Blaming a race for the actions of some is like blaming all gun owners for the actions of criminals.

Really? i've banged a couple Black girls and they were all the way cool and fun to be around.

I think you just want confrontation here lol
No bro I just want people to like me. Why won't people like mEEEEEE?? reeee lol

I'm like Kanye black. We all got our preferences and some of us get tickled with caucasian like no other.

Democrats in concert with the globalists want as many criminals on the loose with guns as possible. They hope that when things get really bad and there is wide spread fighting in the streets that the populace will beg the government for relief. The anti gun crowd are already doing this. Relief will come in the form of total and final confiscation of weapons by the government. The irony is that these criminals that they coddle presently will take the brunt of the extreme crack down. This will make everyone happy, those who condemn lawlessness will cheer and those who want gun confiscation will also cheer. The drive by shooters and those who randomly assault citizens will be slaughtered. The the rest of the popualtion will take notice of how little the new government will tolerate. As usual the fools who support the globalist / communists are usually the first to "go" when the totalitarian government takes power. We get closer to that tipping point everyday. There won't be a civil war, the idiots will beg the government to fix the problem and that will be the end. You know that order must be maintained.
Exactly right. After that you won't even be able to go out without a permission slip say after 9 PM to a Super Cumby's for ice cream. And that's if you have a good social credit score. You will be on lockdown. At that point, we will be China. It's sad that the masses can't be reached because of the"state media".

Looking at TN law, this doesn't fit neatly in first degree murder given the way it is written. TN law doesn't seem to take "depraved indifference" into account. Unless he tried to "kill" someone in the car, first degree murder is out. Second degree murder doesn't look like it fits at all, and Voluntary Manslaughter is applied when the killing occurs "in the heat of passion". If First degree murder doesn't stick this may be kicked down to "Reckless Homicide" which is a Class E felony.
Wait if he was shooting at a car and missed and hit her then it is first degree felony murder.

Another excuse

I have to say that after stories like this I have zero problems with mentally incompetent people being made to stand trial, and to face the death penalty.

Suspect in Tennessee College Student’s Shooting Death Indicted on Felony Murder Charge… Four Months Later​

Back
Top Bottom