Beacon Trading Post

mikeyp

NES Member
Went to Beacon today. I went there for my 40th bday present to myself. Andrey was great! We shot the shit for a couple hours. I got to check out some pretty awesome rifles and handguns. I enjoyed hanging out there and already have one person going down for a handgun possibly this week and a couple more people interested. Definitely highly recommended!

Thanks. G21, I wanted one partially for all the options of conversion barrels. Nice just spending 100-150 and being able to shoot a new round.

I love all my glocks, especially my 21. Andre is great I've bought a couple real nice things there.

I'm really looking forward to shooting it. Nice! I wish I had the money to buy some of the REALLY nice things he has there lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know if he has any regular hours or is it by appointment only

He said he's usually there Tuesday/Thursday 11-3:30 or so and Sundays, although this week he's only there Tuesday(and possibly Sunday)

(Nice 21) [grin]

Haterade.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to have weird hours I recommend calling ahead. Every time I have tried to stop in he's been closed. Maybe I just have terrible timing? I live less than 5 miles away and still havnt been in.

Last edited:
I've been to see Andrey a few times and I'm over an hour away. Super guy, well worth the trip.

Went here today for the first time. Andrey is a great guy and has an excellent inventory. Transaction went smoothly. Can't wait to go back again.

Back
Top Bottom