• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Battle of the baby faces: Hogg v Kashuv gun control debate

Liberals know full well not to "debate" a conservative. Liberals are not about debating. They are about propaganda and changing America. Hogg is no different and would never accept the challenge.

I suspect Hogg's ego is bigger than his brain and he will be taunted into it

I KNOW that a pencil is bigger around than Hogg-boy's neck. Hogg-boy's Heroes have had their dopey march and 15 minutes of fame. Soon, FNN, MSDNC and the rest will have no use for him and that will be that.

His keepers won't allow it.
Exactly. As you watch these protest groups you will notice things like professional made signs. Sure there are the homemade ones but there are the ones that cost some decent coin to make. Many of them have buses, detailed organization, food and no limit to supplies. Are we to believe that these kids are using their allowance money for these protests....hardly. And the ones funding it know damn straight to keep Hogg away from anyone who would verbally take him apart.

Exactly. As you watch these protest groups you will notice things like professional made signs. Sure there are the homemade ones but there are the ones that cost some decent coin to make. Many of them have buses, detailed organization, food and no limit to supplies. Are we to believe that these kids are using their allowance money for these protests....hardly. And the ones funding it know damn straight to keep Hogg away from anyone who would verbally take him apart.

winner!!

Get Tucker Carlson on this and put CNN on the spot. Let’s have a debate on this now that the BS fabricated hoopla is over with.
Show the Hogg for what he is ! He will never show his face or open his disillusioned mouth again.
He can crash and burn along with CNN

Logic always has the facts on their side. The emotional queef Hogg uses his "feelings" and that always gets exposed as crazy and hormonal. The DNC would never let their little queef get shredded by the facts

Absoeffinglutly

Its funny, but if Hogg was born in the 40's or 50's or even early 60's he would have grown up playing cowboys and indians or cops and robbers.
He would have had a cheap cowboy hat, Naugahyde chaps and a pair of nickle-plated pig iron six shooter cap guns. He would have been a scout, loved his country, fought overseas and knew what it meant to be an American Man. I feel sorry for the kid. His loss.

Its funny, but if Hogg was born in the 40's or 50's or even early 60's he would have grown up playing cowboys and indians or cops and robbers.
He would have had a cheap cowboy hat, Naugahyde chaps and a pair of nickle-plated pig iron six shooter cap guns. He would have been a scout, loved his country, fought overseas and knew what it meant to be an American Man. I feel sorry for the kid. His loss.
I was born in 1970 and had/did those things (except the overseas thing).

I was born in 1970 and had/did those things (except the overseas thing).

I've got 5 years on you and did all but fight overseas too. I did serve, but it was in the peaceful middle 1980's.
Something has been lost. I hope we can find it again.

Follow the money. Hogg and the Hoggettes are making some nice coin off of this, he won't jeopardize that.

I totally believe the money behind wouldn't let him but I think he should be taunted into it mercilessly. But, while he has Sr. Level lefties behind him he still is a kid in high school. Take advantage that hes young stupid and proud and he might be goaded into saying something so stupid he loses all credit.

Stefanippilis gets wood over the kid until the tingle subsides. Then he lights up a Virginia Slim.

While I'd love to see someone wipe the floor (figuratively) with that sanctimonious little prick Hogg, the way Fox is running the story, the challenge was made to and accepted by another organizer, Cameron Kasky.
This might be a good thing. Hogg is a trained emotional protester who is not used to having his opinion challenged .I don't see any conversation with this kid lasting more than a few minutes before it devolves into an hysterical screaming fit.
(How long did it take him to hang up on OPTUS?)
Maybe this Kasky kid has more of a brain in his head and these two can actually have an intelligent debate.

He might have the chaps though.
Like many others have said, no way are his minders letting him speak in an uncontrolled situation.

I have been following Kashuv on Twitter and it seems like Kasky won't commit either. Kashuv wants to do it on live media while Kasky would rather just have the debate in a classroom at school

Last edited:
I was 99% sure this was never going to actually happen anyhow. You can't put emotions up against logic and expect to win a reasoned debate. Especially when it's not fixed in your favor.

The gun grabbers are planning more fake “town halls”

Scripted show trials

Where they can mob up and shout down any politician who falls into the trap.

They don’t want to lose the momentum,it’s an all out

Blitzkrieg.

The gun grabbers are planning more fake “town halls”

Scripted show trials

Where they can mob up and shout down any politician who falls into the trap.

They don’t want to lose the momentum,it’s an all out

Blitzkrieg.

I think the pro2A guys should challenge their opposites to live debates. Call them all out and make it rain. No talking points and nowhere to hide. Loesch vs. Watts, Noir vs. Common, etc.

This march made it plain to see that the participants were given talking points on a sheet of paper in the event someone interviewed them.

They of course were expecting to be interviewed by CNN, not people who know guns.

Back
Top Bottom