Bass Pro Ammo Availability

22lr in Foxboro. 100rd winchester for $9, and a variety of flavors of 50rd boxes. Be advised, there is a Jay-Z/Beyonce concert tonight.

Hooksett had quite a bit of CCI MiniMag HP, about $8 and a half bucks, some Winchester 100 rnd boxes for $9, and some 50 rnd boxes of American Eagle .22 for $2.39. Limit 2 boxes. Also had Hornady Critical Defense in 45 Colt.....that I mistook for 45 ACP...Damn!

Hooksett had quite a bit of CCI MiniMag HP, about $8 and a half bucks, some Winchester 100 rnd boxes for $9, and some 50 rnd boxes of American Eagle .22 for $2.39. Limit 2 boxes. Also had Hornady Critical Defense in 45 Colt.....that I mistook for 45 ACP...Damn!

Thought I might luck out this morning but I didn't. No more 22.

I was stuck in traffic on Rt 1 and rolled down my window to ask what the event was. The Jay Z concert was only responsible for half the traffic. The other half? .22LR at Bass Pro......

QUOTE=MegaFudge;4005594]22lr in Foxboro. 100rd winchester for $9, and a variety of flavors of 50rd boxes. Be advised, there is a Jay-Z/Beyonce concert tonight.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how some of you people luck out unless you stop at BP and Walmart daily. I stop when it's convenient and I never find anything worthwhile. Conspiracy I tell ya..

Foxboro still fully stocked with all major calibers, including a ton of 22. There are two signs on the 22 case, one says 2 box limit, the other says 1 box limit which only applied to value pack 22. They didn't have any value packs of any kind, but did have all types of brands of 50-100 round boxes. CCI Mini Mags (HP and RN) and Winchester Super X looked like the best options for the 2 box limit. Plenty of both on the shelf at 9:45 this morning.

Foxboro still fully stocked with all major calibers, including a ton of 22. There are two signs on the 22 case, one says 2 box limit, the other says 1 box limit which only applied to value pack 22. They didn't have any value packs of any kind, but did have all types of brands of 50-100 round boxes. CCI Mini Mags (HP and RN) and Winchester Super X looked like the best options for the 2 box limit. Plenty of both on the shelf at 9:45 this morning.

They consider the 100 round packs as "value packs" and would only let me purchase one.

I was there last night and today and all they had for 22lr were a handful of boxes of Remington 50 packs and two boxes of American Eagle 40 packs. Where are you guys seeing a "ton" of 22? Am I really getting there in between stocking time?

I was there last night and today and all they had for 22lr were a handful of boxes of Remington 50 packs and two boxes of American Eagle 40 packs. Where are you guys seeing a "ton" of 22? Am I really getting there in between stocking time?

The most I've seen was at Riley's and also at shooters from time to time. I made the "rounds" last night and found 22lr only at BPS and Riley's. 50 round packs.....2 packs per customer at both locations. Rileys had cci standard and BPS actually had federal 50 round lead, Remington golden bullet, and American eagle copper plate on the shelf. ........that was at about 7:30pm. Every time I roll through Hooksett I check all three of the shops and buy what I can and have been able to keep myself stocked with 22lr to the point where I will shoot it a couple times a month.

The other calibers all seem to be back in stock now........the three shops in Hooksett had plenty of pistol and rifle cals of all different flavors and the prices were actually getting back down to pre full retard levels.......rileys even had 38 special American eagle for $20.99 a box!

They consider the 100 round packs as "value packs" and would only let me purchase one.

That's what I assumed based on your first post, but I asked a guy at the counter and he said that he didn't consider them value packs. No one was guarding the case at the time, so maybe it just happens to depend on who is working and if they want to be a pain. As far as I know the CCI mini mags don't come in packs less than 100, so in reality they are not value packs. Either way, I got two.

I mean at BP Foxboro. People are reporting tons of 22lr but I only saw a handful of small boxes both times I was there yesterday and today. I even asked and that was it. [hmmm]

I mean at BP Foxboro. People are reporting tons of 22lr but I only saw a handful of small boxes both times I was there yesterday and today. I even asked and that was it. [hmmm]

I think it comes down to timing. When I reported, it was early in the AM, when most people are at work. You said you went at night and since 22 is the hardest to find caliber, I'm sure everyone that stopped through the ammo section between the time I was there and the time you were there, picked up a couple of boxes. I have definitely been on the short end of that stick before. Once I went in to BassPro, didn't see any ammo that I was looking for and left only to have another member here (who was there at the same exact time and hung around) reported that they wheeled out a ton of ammo right after I walked out. Definitely stinks to waste the gas on the trip to have something like that happen, but it's going to be a gamble like that until the situation improves.

Bps hooksett......no 22lr but plenty of the other stuff! Shooters......no 22 but plenty of the other stuff.......Rileys has 22 CCI 100 round lead hollow points AE high velocity copper plate.......CCI quiets.......that is all for today's report

I just found this thread and have subscribed to it. I want to add a couple of points to what I have read.

- I have picked up lots of 22lr at Bass Pro in Foxboro over last 2-3 months including 1000 packs of Winchester M22 , 300 pack CCI tactical, 325 rounds of federal, and 100 packs of CCI standard and green label. Plus they have had many shipments of various kinds of 50 round boxes.
- limit on >100 rounds is 1 per customer. All other boxes (including 100 rounds) is 2 boxes per customer. This holds for all calibers and is posted on the cases.
- call anytime after 9am and ask for firearms counter. They will tell you if they have any in stock. They are VERY good about this and do not mind the calls. I have had them check several times when I have called very early and a couple of times they have told me to call back in an hour because they have not opened the shipments and do not know.
- in case you have not noticed they keep the >100 round packs on the counter by the register, not in the cases.
- they stock the cases around 11am but for some reason (duh) they put the 22lr out before they open at 9.
- be prepared to get there early. At least half the time I am there in the morning I see people standing in front of the case on their cell phones "reporting" what is in stock. Once I called at 9 and they had "8 or 9" boxes of 1000 round M22 at $52. I got there at 10:15 and was told "sorry..sold the last one 10 minutes ago". I have seen the 1000 and 525 boxes get sold every 5 minutes.
- I frequent Bass Pro because it really is they only place I find bulk boxes of 9MM and .45ACP at good prices.

Good luck.... Hopefully shortage will end soon. As somebody who shoots every week I can tell you that there is plenty of 22lr coming into shops , although prices are not always good. I had a small shop sell me 2 500 round bricks of CCI standard for $47.88 per brick last week. I was also in a shop last Tuesday morning and FedEx delivered a ton of ammunition including 7 cases of Aguila 22lr (they wanted $58 per brick, so I passed).

BP Foxboro today was my 1st time there. Pretty amazing place and lots of families enjoying themselves. I found 9mm Luger "Training" rounds for $15.99, (box of 50). I thought that was a fair price for target shooting.

I was in BP Foxboro last night. Ammo case was pretty stocked except for 22 (lots of empty shelf space, no value packs).

They had probably 20-30 small boxes of American Eagle 22.
$2.39 for 40 rounds, limit of 2 boxes

BP Foxboro: As of 5pm 8/4 there was lots of 300 count CCI Mini-mags for $24 and 100 count Win SuperX 22LR for $9. The limit signs have been removed. Looks like we're getting close to being normal again.

Last edited:
The most I've seen was at Riley's and also at shooters from time to time. I made the "rounds" last night and found 22lr only at BPS and Riley's. 50 round packs.....2 packs per customer at both locations. Rileys had cci standard and BPS actually had federal 50 round lead, Remington golden bullet, and American eagle copper plate on the shelf. ........that was at about 7:30pm. Every time I roll through Hooksett I check all three of the shops and buy what I can and have been able to keep myself stocked with 22lr to the point where I will shoot it a couple times a month.

The other calibers all seem to be back in stock now........the three shops in Hooksett had plenty of pistol and rifle cals of all different flavors and the prices were actually getting back down to pre full retard levels.......rileys even had 38 special American eagle for $20.99 a box!

Rileys in Hooksett ... My favorite place now. Was there Saturday ... American Eagle .38 Spl @ $20.99 box of 50 (No limit) and 500 round bricks (10 boxes/50) of Federal 22LR (40gr lead) at $22.98 (limit 2) ... But since it is NH that is 2 for me and 2 for my wife who doesn't even have an FID/LTC but is over 18!!!!! I envy all those people living in a free state.

Foxboro at 4PM 8/5

No 22
Some 9MM American Eagle and Winchester SXZ Training @ 16.99
Plenty of 38, 40, 45 of various brands.

They kept refilling the pile on counter as they sold hope some got lucky due to my post vthey also have shotgun shells on sale for 5 a box. One day sale on their micro x1 red dot for $50

Watch out 1 direction concert tonight pats place was crawling with teeny boppers everywhere. I'm amazed what some parents allow their 12 year olds to wear.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Foxboro still has bulk 22 packs 1 per customer. Also some American Eagle 9mm 50rds box & UMC 250rd packs of .40 ( its between shotgun ammo and pistol ammo). Get there before rt1 becomes a nightmare with concert traffic.

Foxboro still has bulk 22 packs 1 per customer. Also some American Eagle 9mm 50rds box & UMC 250rd packs of .40 ( its between shotgun ammo and pistol ammo). Get there before rt1 becomes a nightmare with concert traffic.
Foxboro BP has Mini-Mags this afternoon at $7.99/100 (limit 2). A few round nose left but mostly HP left. BP also has a table of Federal Auto-Match 325 round bulk packs for $19.99 (limit 1). Clerk says limit is either/or (can't get both). I didn't push it.

Rileys in Hooksett ... My favorite place now. Was there Saturday ... American Eagle .38 Spl @ $20.99 box of 50 (No limit) and 500 round bricks (10 boxes/50) of Federal 22LR (40gr lead) at $22.98 (limit 2) ... But since it is NH that is 2 for me and 2 for my wife who doesn't even have an FID/LTC but is over 18!!!!! I envy all those people living in a free state.

Stores must hide this stuff when I come around because I never find a darn thing.
I've become use to ordering my stuff online...can't keep making wasted trips.

at 1930h foxboro BPS has federal 325 automatch boxes $20, limit 1, minimags 36gr HP ~$8 per box 100 limit 2, also some 50rd boxes of AE or federal ~$3.50 per 50 rds.

I was there today. Picked up two 100rd minimag 22 for $7.99ea, 100rd 9 wwb for $28, two 50rd 380 for $21 ea. not bad, haven't seen 380 in some time.

I was there today. Picked up two 100rd minimag 22 for $7.99ea, 100rd 9 wwb for $28, two 50rd 380 for $21 ea. not bad, haven't seen 380 in some time.
Looks like the fun is over for now. Mini-mags and .22 LR bulk packs are sold out. All that remains in .22 LR are American Eagle 40 packs and Federal 50 packs for 2 dollars and change each (limit 2). I asked if more would be coming for their big hunting sale but the clerk said no. He said the appearance of the Mini-Mags and .22 LR bulk packs were a coincidence and not specifically for the hunting promotion.

Back
Top Bottom