Ballistic Reload SpiderCo Knife $20 - Nevermind Sold Out

Not sure if anybody is interested but Ballistic Reload has a SpiderCo Knife for $20 seems decent I picked one up, click on the link on the right side of the NES page so Derek can get the click through if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I ordered one and it came yesterday and I am not sure I should feel if the knife was a bit "misrepresented" although the Ballistic reload ad showed the Spyderco logo when I received the knife I noticed no where on the knife does it say "Spyderco" and when reading the box it says "Byrd knives are a new species of knives designed and IMPORTED by Spyderco, they present a cost effective alternative to Spyderco's main CLIPIT-line of high performance knives." It does seem like a solid knife for 19.99 free shipping, just my 2 cents.

Byrd Knives are a division of Spyderco and appear in their print catalogs right alongside the Spydercos made in Japan and the US. In fact, when I copied the link included here spyderco.com had a Byrd on their front page. Spyderco's just keeping up with the economy and making their own Chinese knock-offs. I've seen Byrds of steels and manufactured quality comparable to regular Spydies, but I think Spyderco keeps the designs very simple (a la Delica and Endura from a few years ago) and reserve the cooler stuff for the Seki City and Colorado factories.

Back
Top Bottom