back button

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up? I have to hit the back button at least 3 times to go back. I know its not my computer because I only have trouble on here.....

I've had a similar issue on S&W and RFC forums, I have to refresh the page and that doesn't always work. I was waiting to see if it started here as well.

I noticed that Internet explorer 10 does this a lot... I have to hit the back button multiple times for it to acknowledge it.

I noticed that Internet explorer 10 does this a lot... I have to hit the back button multiple times for it to acknowledge it.

What's Internet explorer?....is he related to Dora?

Seriously, I thought the only people who used that were Bill and Melinda gates [rofl]

Only takes one 'back' button hit (using my Logitech mouse) to go back here (and everywhere)... Of course, I'm using Firefox for my browser. That could have something to do with the lack of issue.

Thanks Gents.. I am on Internet Exp. Not sure if I'm that high on it. I'm on 9 I believe. That's what my control box says anyway. Have had problems with Firefox ( spamalot ). Haven't tried Mozilla . I have no problems on any other sites , so I'll live with triple click. I'm also using a Logitech mouse and board. Thanks again Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom