• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dupe Button

I just had an idea. I searched forum but didnt see a thread. Maybe there could be a dupe button added so when threads are repeated we can alert the mods. The way I figure is if you dont have enough time to self-monitor threads you've read, then you can press the Dupe button and your account will be automatically locked for six hours, so as to put you in an NES timeout which will allow you time to get back to work.

I don't know why so many people freak out over duplicate threads.

If it bothers you (not OP) that much, then hit the report button and mention that it's a dupe for the reason.

Still doesn’t beat a neg rep counter under your Likes total.

I'd like to know the story behind the omission of neg reps, LOL. Maybe just a feature lacking from the new platform, or omitted on purpose?

Oh ya, that won't get abused here. A button that any user can use to lock out another user. Then the mods would have to deal with that.

The dupes aren't that bad.

I heard a rumor that she has cancer of the uterus. She took a dump this morning and her guts fell out (or something like that)

Back
Top Bottom