Auto Burst Technologies

The website has limited info. I can't tell if this is a walk-in type shop or if an appointment would be necessary. Waiting for a return email, but would like to go tomorrow. Anybody been there and know the setup and what the hours are?

Listed as 7 Cabbot Place Suite A, Stoughton, MA 02072

The section of the website that shows icons for different catagories of for sale guns, Handguns, Assault Rifles etc. mentions all guns needing to be shipped to an FFL dealer....But if you click on the Handguns page it states ALL OUT OF STATE TRANSFERS MUST BE SHIPPED TO A LICENSED FFL DEALER. MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS MUST PRESENT PROPER LICENSING PRIOR TO PURCHASE. AN ADDITIONAL 5% MASS SALES TAX ALSO APPLIES TO ALL IN STATE NON FFL HOLDERS.

So I'm not sure [thinking] Maybe only handgun sales are done by him for MA residents.

HOME

If he is known as "Tackle Unlimited" on Guns America he's an arrogant ass. He (on that site) is based out of Stoughton as well.

Hopefully it all goes well for you. But I wouldn't deal with that ass again.

Tackle Unlimited is a different person/company.

I talked to Vito ~10 days ago, so my information is "fresh". I had planned on paying his Stoughton location a visit and he "short-stopped" me with the info I stated above.

If he is known as "Tackle Unlimited" on Guns America he's an arrogant ass. He (on that site) is based out of Stoughton as well.

Hopefully it all goes well for you. But I wouldn't deal with that ass again.

uziduzit![laugh]
Vito is a good guy. He put up with all dumbass questions with style.

Back
Top Bottom