Authorities Investigate Shooting in North Attleboro

KVX

Authorities Investigate Shooting in North Attleboro

The North Attleboro Police Department and Massachusetts State Police are investigating a fatal shooting that occurred Saturday around 6 p.m.

The incident took place in the parking lot of the Fashion Crossing Plaza on Route 1. First responders found the victim, who was unresponsive and injured from apparent gunshot wounds she sustained from inside her vehicle.

Authorities identified the victim as Brandi Berg, 37, of Riverside, Rhode Island. Berg was rushed to Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, where she was pronounced dead.

At this time, no arrests have been made and the investigation is still ongoing.

Source: Authorities Investigate Shooting in North Attleboro

RIP Brandi :(

She was the Customer Service Manager at Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

upload_2019-6-23_10-54-27.png

139854.jpg

She was shot straight through the windshield. Multiple holes, nicely grouped.

Not random, in other words. I just went shopping at that plaza an hour ago; the news trucks have left.

Damn, I live about 2 miles from that place. My daughter just went shopping; made sure she had her shield with her…

I doubt it was random. I wouldn’t worry any more than usual. Good for your daughter however.

I drove by yesterday about 2pm..

Just saw an update that they found a body in a Charlestown RI state park. they believe it's the shooter.. Probably a domestic.. sadly

She has a 14 year old daughter.

I drove by yesterday about 2pm..

Just saw an update that they found a body in a Charlestown RI state park. they believe it's the shooter.. Probably a domestic.. sadly

Yup He's gone... Foolish in so many ways!

The man wanted for shooting a 37-year-old woman at a North Attleboro shopping plaza was found dead Sunday evening.

Steven Fregeolle, 32, of Johnston, R.I. was accused of shooting and killing Brandi Berg, of Riverside, R.I., in the Fashion Crossing Plaza parking lot.

According to Bristol County District Attorney Thomas Quinn, police found Fregeolle’s body in the Francis C. Carter Memorial Preserve in Charlestown R.I. He died of an apparent suicide.

stevenfregeolle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom