Atlanta Shooting, 3 spas, 8 died (7 Asians)

June4th

NES Member
Shiiate, you should be getting/giving happy endings, not getting shot at these Asian message parlors. It just seems to me that Asians are marked after Xiden's inauguration (Oakand, Seatle, NYC and now Atlanta). The story is still developing:

21 year old in custody. Does not appear to be a rocket surgeon. Incel rage or racism?

This should help Democrats with their UBC and EBC bills, regardless of their irrelevance to the shootings.
Whether the group attacked is determined (or decided) to be Asians, women or sex workers, at least one favored victim group box is ticked.

Most of the other anti-Asian attacks have been BLM types on small businesses and patrons. This is the first that the suspect looks like red neck type maybe. I'm guessing he had been a patron to know the three locations.

When I heard this last night, with multiple locations, I wasn't sure that this wasn't some organized crime hit over protection money, human trafficking, or illicit business competition.

The fact he alone was able to hit three locations demonstrates the police can't protect you.

Does it mention the gun he used. Not that the idiots need an excuse but if it wasn’t one of the go to weapons they use to terrify the brain dead gun control crowd, they at least can’t go down that road.

Most of the other anti-Asian attacks have been BLM types on small businesses and patrons. This is the first that the suspect looks like red neck type maybe. I'm guessing he had been a patron to know the three locations.

When I heard this last night, with multiple locations, I wasn't sure that this wasn't some organized crime hit over protection money, human trafficking, or illicit business competition.

The fact he alone was able to hit three locations demonstrates the police can't protect you.

Well, they had to change the narrative somehow. Can't let people start realizing that roof Koreans were a thing for a reason.

Could be COVID, a lot of Asians are being attacked, called names etc and blamed for COVID
Got proof that this is happening? So far, there has not been a single attack where "blame Asians for Covid" was the actual reason. This case is a perfect example.
The article mentioned that one of the shop employees called the police and reported getting ROBBED!!! Not shot up for Covid.

These shops are underground sex trafficking places, selling women for sex under the guise of "massage ."This fella looks like a "John" who have visited such places and perhaps knew how much cash they would have. Mind you, if he robbed them, they could not go to the police and say, "he stole cash we got from BJ's by underage illegals we smuggled in

Occam's razor states that the most simple explanation is usually the correct one. In this case, it's this: guy visits shady business, realizes that if he robs them, they won't call the police, and botches it up royally.

Could be COVID, a lot of Asians are being attacked, called names etc and blamed for COVID
Most of what I see these days is street thugs rolling little old Asian people, this fake news narrative about a wider, newfound hate for asian-americans is the media exploiting old black-asian resentment and trying to fold it into being under the "Trump's Fault" umbrella.

Most of what I see these days is street thugs rolling little old Asian people, this fake news narrative about a wider, newfound hate for asian-americans is the media exploiting old black-asian resentment and trying to fold it into being under the "Trump's Fault" umbrella.

Black people disproportionately commit violence against other races.

Back
Top Bottom