ATF Online issue

Anyone ever have an issue with their approved stamp disappearing? I was showing a friend how to e-file, referencing my stamp. When I cancelled out of it, there was a draft that I deleted and the approved stamp disappeared as well.

I still have the email that I originally received so I can still print an extra copy of my stamp if need be, but it disappearing is concerning.

Got a response this morning.

"The form is in the NFA system. We are not sure why the form is not appearing in eForms, although we suspect some system issue and it may reappear, but we cannot restore it at the present time. The form will be maintained in the NFA system for any future need. Sorry for the issues."

"The form is in the NFA system. We are not sure why the form is not appearing in eForms, although we suspect some system issue and it may reappear, but we cannot restore it at the present time. The form will be maintained in the NFA system for any future need. Sorry for the issues."

wtf? did MA offshore their tech support?

Hahahahahahaha ****ing ATF .gov contractors. And they think this contractor will build them a "new & improved" system.

Not to hijack the thread... was looking through NFA tracker this morning just to see what the wait times are averaging for an SBR when i say a few suppressors being filed in MA. Not sure if they will get rejected or kicked back but it makes me curious as to if they will go through or what

Not to hijack the thread... was looking through NFA tracker this morning just to see what the wait times are averaging for an SBR when i say a few suppressors being filed in MA. Not sure if they will get rejected or kicked back but it makes me curious as to if they will go through or what
There are a few 07/SOT manufacturers in MA which I believe is a legal way to own cans.

Transfers between SOTs use a Form 3 (Tax-Exempt Transfer of Firearm and Registration to Special Occupational Taxpayer)

i think the site is down tomorrow and every WED. and welcome back

[laugh] what for? that's dumb. government efficiency for sure. watch them blame any issues on the snow.

i missed you guise.

That's the weekly team meeting between the Canadian web site management companies' Indian employees and their Pakistani subcontractors.

Anyone ever have an issue with their approved stamp disappearing? I was showing a friend how to e-file, referencing my stamp. When I cancelled out of it, there was a draft that I deleted and the approved stamp disappeared as well.

I still have the email that I originally received so I can still print an extra copy of my stamp if need be, but it disappearing is concerning.

Don't delete Drafts. It's a display glitch that they know about but "can't" fix.

Back
Top Bottom