ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

Nico9283

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
100% this. All depends on which ATF examiner you get and what kind of day they’re having LOL.
She must’ve been having a bad day lol. She hung up before I had the chance to say “thanks anyways”… looks like I’m starting over, thanks for the info gentlemen. We’ll get it right on the resubmission

Cap'n Mike

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so, it just came back disapproved and the reason was "MA LTC Required".. I've had my class A LTC unrestricted for 4 years and i just double checked and its not expired. I just rechecked my eform submission and nowhere does it mention or ask for a copy of a firearms license. Was i supposed to attach it in the "electronic files" section? its kind of bullchit that it wouldn't prompt me for this, im going to call tomorrow to see if i can correct this but it says a refund is in progress so my guess is im going to have to start this process from scratch. PISSED.
One more bullshit hoop they make you jump through for the privilege of paying a “tax.”
Like the way the IRS checks your drivers license before you you pay your income taxes. /sarcasm.

Rating - 98.5%
66   1   0
Submitted my first Form 1 this morning (Scorpion Evo SBR)

EFile Form 1 Individual
6/3/22 Submission
6/5/22 Prints mailed
6/7/22 Prints received
6/10/22 Approved

Im really going to have to decide if I want to pivot to a trust before I get any deeper... This will be stamp #3 and I think I already want to do 4 and 5

Last edited:
Top Bottom