Associate AG nominee gets grilled on Operation Choke Point

Ted Cruz beats up in the nominee to be Associate Attorney General.

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2015/11...ssociate-ag-nominee-on-operation-choke-point/

7:00 min - Massachusetts own Powderhorn Outfitters named during the questioning, in regards to being refused a line of credit because they sell firearms. I know, I know, imagine that, firearms, the horror.

The vid is 12 min long but I enjoyed the beating Cruz delivered. Made full use of his time, I liked how many times he got in the RKBA term.

I hope we get to see Cruz debate Hillary on 2A.

Got to love how these clowns try to use their play on words when asked a clear and legitimate question

Don't just grill them, stall and essentially kill every obama nomination unless you get something meaningful in exchange. He can't even recess appoint them because the R's have the majority. Kill every one of them unless he caves on an issue.

Even if they cave on an issue, I wouldn't trust them. He's shown his true colors and is pretty much guaranteed to return to his old ways once he's in.

Don't just grill them, stall and essentially kill every obama nomination unless you get something meaningful in exchange. He can't even recess appoint them because the R's have the majority. Kill every one of them unless he caves on an issue.

Silly you, thinking the GOPe leadership won't roll over for a belly rub and cocktail party invitation.

Cruz as usual does an excellent job of grilling that arsehole. What I would like to see all the persons asking questions do is that when a yes or no response all that required for what is asked, to just stop the person from bullshitting, and force the actual answer. Cruz got to that point towards the end.

Absolutely! I think Cruz was playing with his prey before he delivered the coup de grace at 9:09-9:12 where he says "...I don't believe you." along with the epic "yes or no" question.

It's impossible for Delery to deny that he essentially didn't know what Cruz was talking about in those twelve minutes. Delery signed off and confirmed the memos. If someone signs off on something, then it means they agree to whatever it is they're signing off on, unless they're deemed incompetent. This guy would deny he received a package from UPS even if you showed him his signature.

Back
Top Bottom