Ask the Governor - Town Hall meeting schedule

Governor Deval Patrick will be making his way to town hall meetings across Massachusetts to answer questions on any and all topics.
This would be the perfect opportunity to ask the Governor about his bill H4102 or any other subject that you may be interested in.

Here is the schedule
Tuesday, July 21 - 6:30pm
Governor Patrick hosts Town Hall in Newburyport

Thursday, July 23 - 6:30pm
Governor Patrick hosts Town Hall in Boston

Wednesday, July 29 - 6:30pm
Governor Patrick hosts Town Hall in Wareham

Tuesday, August 4 - 6:30pm
Governor Patrick hosts Town Hall in Groton

Thursday, August 6 - 6:30pm
Governor Patrick hosts Town Hall in Chicopee

Tuesday, August 11 - 6:30pm
Governor Patrick hosts Town Hall in Pittsfield

Thursday, August 13 - 6:30pm
Governor Patrick hosts Town Hall in Adams

Governor Deval Patrick will be making his way to town hall meetings across Massachusetts to answer questions on any and all topics.
Oh man, given that schedule/locations, I'd have to go behind enemy lines to the Boston one... Ugh...

We should try to arrange to make sure that someone asks him some variation of why he is wasting time and money trying to create criminals out of law abiding citizens at every one of these though...

oops - no can do Boston - can't escape that night...

Also, I was told that any questions that Gov. Patrick was not able to get to at a meeting will be answered in writing so make sure anyone who goes to the meeting has the hard copy of their questions.

Just be prepared to realize that those selected to ask questions live are likely 'plants'. I went to one of these in Hudson and you kind of get a real feeling that things are not as 'open' as you would think when the Governor addresses people by first name BEFORE they have said a word. Even more telling is the expression on his face when he realized he did it.

Not saying all questions are of this nature, but certainly a few obviously were, and those tended to have longer replies than what could have been truly random ones.

Just be prepared to realize that those selected to ask questions live are likely 'plants'. I went to one of these in Hudson and you kind of get a real feeling that things are not as 'open' as you would think when the Governor addresses people by first name BEFORE they have said a word. Even more telling is the expression on his face when he realized he did it.

Not saying all questions are of this nature, but certainly a few obviously were, and those tended to have longer replies than what could have been truly random ones.

That is awful, but I can't say it is surprising.

I think if enough people show up and pack these town halls they can't ignore the masses. Obviously we would want to be polite and not show up like a bunch of animals but make it known that there are educated firearms owners that have legitimate concerns and questions in regards to his bill.

In the other threads members mentioned showing up wearing GOAL & NRA shirts and hats, that could speak volumes in a large group.

Propaganda Summer Tour

He would never allow real people to ask real questions or else he might have to start coming up with real answers for his actions. It's all BS to calm the sheep into believing that he listens, that he cares. What a crock.

Governor D,
Let me set the stage first....
As a lawyer before being governor you defended a government sniper who shot an unarmed women holding a baby
who was standing behind a door of her home, which besides the tragic death of this women-Vicki Weaver, goes against
all rules of gun safety and knowing where your shot is going to travel
before pulling the trigger, you judged not to prosecute... but now in Massachusetts as Governor you have a bill that
wants to cut off public education of Firearms Training?

How do you see Deval your own Judgement again being a model of stupidity, bootlicking, and cold treason, as well as
promoting historical legislative mistakes to repeat thru your
neglect of these lessons unlearned and not remedied?

-ArmedResident

Back
Top Bottom