Article: Wolf Blitzer Blames Indiana for Chicago Gun Crime

Hmmm I guess Mike pence being the governor of Indiana and now Vice President has nothing to do with the article.

“If the ease of acquiring guns was the problem Gary, Indiana, would be the crime capital, not Chicago.”

Thank you, Senator Issa.

Exactly! The thugs wouldn't be buying guns to be only brought back to Chiraq, they'd keep the murder local to Gary.

The word toolbag pops into my head whenever this guys name comes up.
Keep puking up that tired crap Wolf , it's why you people lost and why you' ll keep losing.

If only people put 2 and 2 together. These gun laws don't do squat. Sure they can help here or there, but standard cap mags, "assault weapon features" have done a whole lot of nothing in these high murder cities.

The word toolbag pops into my head whenever this guys name comes up.
Keep puking up that tired crap Wolf , it's why you people lost and why you' ll keep losing.

They haven't lost, it's a temporary setback for the Bolsheviks. Blitzer is just toeing the party line.

“If the ease of acquiring guns was the problem Gary, Indiana, would be the crime capital, not Chicago.”

Thank you, Senator Issa.

Yes. 100% correct.

I will never forget, as long as I live, this d-bag the day after Newtown. I made the mistake of turning on CNN that morning during my workout and remember screaming at the TV b/c of that POS and another POS Gov Malloy that he had on the show.

Back
Top Bottom