Article: Slate: Antonin Scalia’s D.C. v. Heller Is The New Roe v. Wade

A good analogy and one I had not thought of. Libtards will cry that abortions don't effect anyone else where people who commit violent crimes with guns hurt other people. Yeah, try telling that to the person who never got to be born because of an abortion or the people who never got to be cured from cancer because the doctor who would have come up with the cure was aborted.

I don't mean to sound so judgemental, my point is just that libtards are incapable of seeing multiple perspectives or what is beyond the hand in front of their face so they will never understand why the 2nd amendment is so important or anything that isn't what they have been indoctrinated with.

A good analogy and one I had not thought of. Libtards will cry that abortions don't effect anyone else where people who commit violent crimes with guns hurt other people. Yeah, try telling that to the person who never got to be born because of an abortion or the people who never got to be cured from cancer because the doctor who would have come up with the cure was aborted.

I don't mean to sound so judgemental, my point is just that libtards are incapable of seeing multiple perspectives or what is beyond the hand in front of their face so they will never understand why the 2nd amendment is so important or anything that isn't what they have been indoctrinated with.

I think that it would be tough to equate killing unborn babies with owning an inanimate object, but we are talking about crazy moonbats here.

I think that it would be tough to equate killing unborn babies with owning an inanimate object, but we are talking about crazy moonbats here.

True, crazy moonbats don't think straight. I kind of got off point a bit with my comment. I think the main point is that 2a rights are as important to us as abortion rights are to libs. The libs won't get it though because the lame stream media is not going to explain that to them.

True, crazy moonbats don't think straight. I kind of got off point a bit with my comment. I think the main point is that 2a rights are as important to us as abortion rights are to libs. The libs won't get it though because the lame stream media is not going to explain that to them.

I hear ya. I just find it insane that these people blame the NRA for acts of crazies and act as if every lawful gun owner is a murderer. Meanwhile they support the actual acts of killing unborn babies!

It really is not a good analogy at all. One decision concerns a fundamental right clearly spelled out in the Bill of Rights. The other is the product of runaway judicial activism. Roe builds upon the judicial activism of Griswold v. CT which imagined a constitutional right to privacy that was invented out of whole cloth.

It really is not a good analogy at all.

It is in the respect that neither one of them will get touched by the court, unless they want to start the next civil war. Same thing with the gays marrying bit, all that stuff is DONE. Even a moonbat court will be far more likely to punt on RKBA cases and not grant cert than accept it and gut Heller. If that ever happened, I can virtually guarantee that there will be bloodshed. Could you think of an even bigger trigger event than that? I can't. Maybe the feds raiding peoples 401Ks or something like that.

The court is not going to touch any of those landmines with a 49.5 foot pole. We only got Heller because in judicial terms a gun was "held to the head of the court" in terms of its legitimacy as a legal question. That's not something that happens very often.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom