Article: Presidential Debate: Hillary Clinton Calls for Background Checks to Fix ‘Gun

She's right all you need to do is convince the dindus in Chicago to submit to checks when they steal or buy a stolen gun.

Donald Trump called for illegal search and seizure (stop and frisk). That is much worse in my opinion. Imagine what our AG would do if she had presidential support to ignore the rest of the constitution. If she can search me, than she can search my home, right?

I was hoping for a Hillary seizure last night. I like how he said that she cant say things about gun control because of her party obligations. She sucks.

But I read recently that only 3% of Americans own 90 or something percent of all the guns- now there is an epidemic? It's confusing when propaganda clashes!

What gun epidemic?

I'm literally in more danger of dying from the flu than being shot by a mass murderer, whether he's a terrorist or just a nut.

The irony of that comment is the CDC vastly overstates flu mortality just as the Demoncrats misrepresent the risk to the general population of getting capped. It wouldn't be government if they weren't lying to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Donald Trump called for illegal search and seizure (stop and frisk). That is much worse in my opinion. Imagine what our AG would do if she had presidential support to ignore the rest of the constitution. If she can search me, than she can search my home, right?

The Donald is not talking about you.

Though I do think his message is the wrong one.

I know he's not talking about me. He wants to ignore the constitution as it applies to inner city poor blacks. That is even more offensive I think. More racial profiling by cops, yay! Let's further divide this country. Not just liberal and conservative, but by race. That way we can get nothing at all accomplished. And if he can do it for one group, it will spread to all. Regulations never get less oppressive.

While most on here seem to have blinders on just for the second amendment, I feel that all of them are pretty damn important; ESPECIALLY unwarranted search and seizure.

I know he's not talking about me. He wants to ignore the constitution as it applies to inner city poor blacks. That is even more offensive I think. More racial profiling by cops, yay! Let's further divide this country. Not just liberal and conservative, but by race. That way we can get nothing at all accomplished. And if he can do it for one group, it will spread to all. Regulations never get less oppressive.

While most on here seem to have blinders on just for the second amendment, I feel that all of them are pretty damn important; ESPECIALLY unwarranted search and seizure.

I got red with anger when he actually had the balls to defend this stop and frisk bs. It wasn't right nor did it work before and it's not right nor will it work now! It made me rethink my voting decision to be honest... Definitely not voting for Hillary either but I starting to feel like voting at all this election is meaningless.

The irony of that comment is the CDC vastly overstates flu mortality just as the Demoncrats misrepresent the risk to the general population of getting capped. It wouldn't be government if they weren't lying to you.

If they multiplied the number by 10 my comment is still valid [laugh]

Someone that dies of the flu is more than likely already in a high risk group - that is, any other illness or even a bad fall could do them in. In other words, the 4k number is real but "flu" is rarely the only factor and most of the 4k's number would be up on the sooner side anyway. So yes, in a very real way the number is bogus and played for politics, but they also technically did die of the flu.

Still, my gross probability of being killed in a genuine mass shooting ("old school", not the imaginary ones as redefined by Brady/etc) are at worst, 1 in 3mil. (population/victims) My adjusted risk is more like 1 in 20mil.

My one adverse risk factor is offset by sufficient positives that I'm confident I will live out my remaining 11,000 days on this mortal coil unmolested by a mass murderer.

It is NOT illegal or unconstitutional. See Rudy Guilliani's piece in the WSJ 9/27, as mayor of NY he oversaw the largest "stop and frisk" program in the US. Lester Holt and Hillary are wrong by saying it is unconstitutional.

I don't care what the great Rudy (sarcarsm) says or got passed. Stopping people and searching without evidence they are guilty of something is EXACTLY the same as someone entering my home to look for something because hey, there might just be something there. Even if it was "legal" it goes against what the constitution stands for and its intent; well, the amendments anyway. Let's also stop and search every skinny white guy in NH because he might have opiates. It's racist, classist, and wrong.

Just because is not probable cause. Cuz he fits the description of a bolo and he's acting strange, that is.

Cops that fabricate a reason to create pc where there is none, that's a crime.

Just have pc before you stop and frisk ama all is well.

It is NOT illegal or unconstitutional. See Rudy Guilliani's piece in the WSJ 9/27, as mayor of NY he oversaw the largest "stop and frisk" program in the US. Lester Holt and Hillary are wrong by saying it is unconstitutional.

Not Unconstitutional cuz Rudy sed so. Is this the same as its an "Assault Weapon" cuz Queen Maura sed so?

Dear Kilery,
How is that universal health care your husband said he would get us during both of his elections working out?
Oh, that's right he didn't do anything with it. We as a nation can not afford it!

How is this clean energy you speak so highly of us being a world leader in.
Oh, that's right we are trillions in debt due to such things we can not afford!

Mean while our roads and bridges need long overdue work performed on them..

Let's not forget lying to congress about the sexual affair with Monica that your husband had..

Nothing like a little e-mail scandal of your own with everyone pleading the 5th amendment on...

Your the lowest of the low!

Barack had 8 years to fix Chicogostan and it is still the sh_t hole it has always been!

More of the same sh_t you bring to the table you whore!

Back
Top Bottom