Article: Gun nuts meet their match: Why Gabby Giffords isn’t playing nice anymore

Not even going to read this b/c I don't want to give garbage like that the clicks.

Doesn't Gabby and her husband own several firearms that they want to BAN?

lol they are about to get horsewhipped in november, and they keep alienating people with this shit. keep it coming, keep up the grandstanding on the graves, keep sending this lady out and telling us she's "getting tough". it just pisses off more and more people.

here are some pics of their precious gabby getting tough on guns... trying to appeal to democrat gun owners before some idiot with bad aim turned her into some kind of political idol for retardation and michael doomberg lined her pockets with a whole bunch of blood money.

Former-Congresswoman-spree-killer-survivor-and-gun-control-advocate-and-Tucson-policeman-after-shooting-a-white-guy-with-a-MAC-10-courtesy-faceboook.com_-900x720.jpg

Former-Congresswoman-spree-killer-survivor-and-gun-control-advocate-Gabrielle-Giffords-with-an-AK-47-courtesy-facebook.com_.jpg

Doesn't Gabby and her husband own several firearms that they want to BAN?

Yes, in fact they were caught buying "assault weapons" while openly stating they wanted to see them banned. Just another case of the law should only apply to us little people and not to the big powerful politicians and their families.

Gabby

With all, or with little due respect, as a second amendment activist and supporter, I won't be playing nice anymore. ANy missteps on your part, questionable contributions, false statistics you promote as part of your agenda, I intend, with my brothers and sisters in freedom, to call you out on your bullshit, make you look like the fool that you are and denigrate your efforts. You want a fight? you got it.

PS - I am not responsible for your injuries. I was as aghast as anyone that it happened, but pinning the blame on lawful gun owners, something you claim to be yourself, is baseless, unwarranted and done purely for politics over public safety.

In Resistance

AngelKing

Actually I'm fine with it. A guy killing his ex-girlfriend, wife, or whatever is the worst example I can think of for gun control. The guy could kill her an with any number of instruments or none at all. The girls chances to defend herself are limited with a firearm being the best choice.

I read some.
Stalker gap?
"He threatened her before"
Was there a restraining order against him?
If you have a restraining order don't your guns get taken away?
They want to make it harder for stalkers to get guns. So define stalker. Did these people have their day in court to have proven or disprove they were stalkers?

lol at "stalker gap"...I saw some negative attack ad for some candidate the other night that referenced this. I don't remember which candidate or even what race, but the narrator said over ominous music that Mr. Othercandidate supports a loopehole that allows stalker to buy guns without a background check.

They crap these people come up with is almost comical if not for the problem that low info voters might actually believe it.

Sadly gabby doesn't know what's going on. Just being used as a prop by her husband and pols. Sick people.

Watched her being interviewed a few months ago this year on c-span. Her husband does most to the talking. Occasionally she would blurt out some phrase. She struck me as severely brain damaged. She is being used as a puppet.

This article is for the average US voter, saw a bunch of em at the Big E this week. Some walking around, some getting their wool shorn in the exhibition hall. They will believe whatever you tell them and scare tactics work well. "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

Watched her being interviewed a few months ago this year on c-span. Her husband does most to the talking. Occasionally she would blurt out some phrase. She struck me as severely brain damaged. She is being used as a puppet.

She literally lost half her brain, maybe more. She is a 3 yr old mentally at best. A complete puppet.

And Mark "Straw Purchaser" Kelly ADMITTING buying a gun for someone else gets what? Z-E-R-O LE attention for a FELONY? Is he related to the idiot newscaster holding 30rd. mags in NY, on live TV?

And Mark "Straw Purchaser" Kelly ADMITTING buying a gun for someone else gets what? Z-E-R-O LE attention for a FELONY? Is he related to the idiot newscaster holding 30rd. mags in NY, on live TV?

Different rules for those that are connected. Just look at the guy in NY that was CCWing on school grounds. Slap on the wrist b/c he was a "community organizer" and actually pushed for the SAFE Act to be passed in NY!

I think that was David Gregory on "Meet the Press" waving around a 30-round AR mag, but I believe that it was in DC. Still HIGHLY illegal. No charges pressed by Metro, though. [rolleyes]

People that commit violent crime should be prosecuted to the fullest extent, rather than a slap on the wrist because they're " trying to change". That's the best solution. This is an ugly world. Deal with reality.

gun nuts??? i thought it was a group buy for ar barrel or buffer tube fasteners---screw the libs---and yes as someone mentioned they use her damaged brain as a tool to further their agenda---same as they use all victims---no shame

Victims of crimes, while indeed personally affected by tragedies, shouldn't have a greater say or words given greater weight in the political process than anyone else. James Brady, Carolyn Maloney, Dianne Feinstein, and Gabby Giffords all had horrible things happen to them or someone close to them. But that drives them to make public policy decisions driven mainly by emotion rather than logic, which is never a good way to make law.

Sadly, that's how the gun control lobby likes to operate since they rarely if ever have logic on their side.

Gabby's gun-grabber group aims ads at New Hampshire Republicans

See also the videos as the NBC article "Gabrielle Giffords’ gun reform group aims new ads at New Hampshire"
MSNBC said:
Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords’ gun group on Wednesday expanded their campaign for tighter gun laws from the Southwest to the Northeast, debuting two new ads targeting Republican candidates (Frank Guinta and Marilinda Garcia).

In the TV commercials, members of Americans for Responsible Solutions (ARS) take aim at two New Hampshire congressional candidates’ opposition to sealing the loophole in the federal background checks system that allows domestic abusers, stalkers, and other individuals who pose a threat to society to buy guns.
No bias from MSNBC, no sir. Here are Youtube links for the two New Hampshire ads:
[video=youtube_share;BvbIG5_PPbE]http://youtu.be/BvbIG5_PPbE[/video]
[video=youtube_share;EF5INgQBbkQ]http://youtu.be/EF5INgQBbkQ[/video]

Back
Top Bottom