Article: GOAL's "Lucky 20" Raffle Is Back!

BUMP! Time is running out so please get your tickets soon! The drawing is December 30th, get them while you can!

Hey Everyone, just wanted to let you know that online ticket sales for this raffle have closed, tickets ARE STILL AVAILABLE for purchase via phone, 508-393-5333, or in person at the GOAL Office right up until the drawing.

We will be drawing the winning Tickets at Noon on December 30, 2010.

I will also do live updates during the drawing right here on this thread and on Facebook!

GOAL C.M. -
I am cutting it waayyy to close can I still order?? [smile]?..

No reason to reply I just re-read what you typed....my apologies

"tickets ARE STILL AVAILABLE for purchase via phone, 508-393-5333, or in person at the GOAL Office right up until the drawing."

Last edited:
Hey guys: I'm trying to find out if I'm the "Steve O" listed as one of the raffle winners, but I'm stuck here in Boston with my seriously ill wife and obviously can't leave to go home and dig out the ticket. Figured it was worth a try to see if anyone who may know happened to be on NES tonight.
Either way, congrats to the winners and Happy New Year to everyone!

Steve Ostrovitz

Hey guys: I'm trying to find out if I'm the "Steve O" listed as one of the raffle winners, but I'm stuck here in Boston with my seriously ill wife and obviously can't leave to go home and dig out the ticket. Figured it was worth a try to see if anyone who may know happened to be on NES tonight.
Either way, congrats to the winners and Happy New Year to everyone!

Steve Ostrovitz
\

Hello Steve, My best wishes to your wife.

The bad news is I didn't win anything! The other bad news is you didn't win anything either!

\

Hello Steve, My best wishes to your wife.

The bad news is I didn't win anything! The other bad news is you didn't win anything either!

Thanks for the kind words Jon.

And thanks for the info on the raffle! Better luck next time for us both!

Did anyone else buy their tickets online? This is the second year I did and both years GOAL never sent me my tickets or even the stub numbers.

I was informed by GOAL that there is a statute that restricts the transfer of raffle tickets via mail. They are willing to email your numbers if you request them.

Hopefully that makes you feel a little better.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom