Article: EXCLUSIVE–SEN. TED CRUZ: 2ND AMENDMENT ‘A FUNDAMENTAL CHECK ON GOVERNMENT TY

What about Cruz being born in Canada? It makes him just as American as Obama if he was born in Kenya. (I personally believe both are Americans btw.)

Unfortunately, a vote for a third party is a vote for Billery, something we cannot afford after this obozo disaster

This, times a million. How many "third party" votes would Willard have loved to have seen as " ,/ Romney" instead of ,/ "Kenyan Subversive" ..

You could put friggin Wayne LaPierre up as a third party nominee (or dig up Charlton Heston with his gun still in his cold hands) and I'll still vote ABC (anybody but Clinton) with an "R" beside his name rather than drain votes again, and leave us with Executive Order number four thousand whatever, entitled "Guns are Bad, Confiscation Begins at..."

"ABC".. Except, of course, Chris Christie (but that'd be out of my hands anyways, cuz if he's ever nominated, with all the riding around campaigning, fast food quick munching and minimal daily exercise ruining his svelte, buff physique he'll probably have a myocardial infarction in March or April 2016 and "Hillary Queen of Snots" would slither back into the White House...

Just sayin'

Cruz will not be president.

He'll definitely get my vote both in the primary and, if he makes it through the nomination gauntlet, in the general election if he continues to steadfastly stick to his principles.

I also echo the sentiment of exodious and jujutsuka that marriage is a private agreement/contract between two people and as such the government has ZERO business being involved in it in any way, shape or form. Having the government involved is really the height of insitiutionalized discrimination.

I'd be more excited for this election season if Rand wasn't a pale imitation of his father. I feel like he sells out too much.

As it stands, if Gary Johnson runs again, he'll get my vote in general election...I'm not sold on any candidate yet for the GOP primary, although I'd like to see Paul Ryan at some point.

Back
Top Bottom