Article: 5-Year Old Faced Suspension for Making 'Gun Gesture'

+1 to the father for stepping up and not taking it.

IMO, any teacher, principal, school administrator, etc. that does this crap to kids needs to get punched in their jimmies [repeatedly]... If the offender is female, then same region is hit. If the parents have to leave work to deal with this crap, then the school should be fined the amount of the lost income for the parents. We need to start making these actions HURT for the schools/towns. Maybe then it will finally end.

The moonbats dont care who they trample with their idiot rules (even 5 year olds), as long as their lust for righteousness is satisfied...

NO.............another blatant case of pointing the finger!

Maybe he was saying, "Pull my finger!"

Was thinking exactly the same thing!

Just bizarre this whole politically correct stuff. Having grown up in the 50's and 60's and not wearing a helmet riding my bike, playing cowboys and indians, carrying my .22 to the dump through town, keeping my unlocked and unsecured shotgun in my car during hunting season. No wonder I have PTSD for having lived such a dangerous and wrongful youth!

Was thinking exactly the same thing!

Just bizarre this whole politically correct stuff. Having grown up in the 50's and 60's and not wearing a helmet riding my bike, playing cowboys and indians, carrying my .22 to the dump through town, keeping my unlocked and unsecured shotgun in my car during hunting season. No wonder I have PTSD for having lived such a dangerous and wrongful youth!

lol.. you never rode in the back of a pick up? [smile]

A little common sense can really go a long way, too bad the Liberals in the schools and universities lack it. They want to indoctrinate our children into being pro gay, anti gun, anti religion, pro abortion etc....

Back
Top Bottom