Art of Concealed Carry, GOAL course

Thanks to a very generous member of NES (Thanks again Taka!) I had the opportunity to attend the class this past Thursday. I have to say that even if you don't ever expect to carry, the legal information portion of this course alone is worth the price. As we know prosecutors can twist even the most justified of actions in or outside the home, learn how it happens!

If you do plan to carry, it pretty much covers all the possible methods and the pros/cons associated with each. I won't ruin the surpise but lets just say your jaw will drop when you see the number of firearms John is able to conceal on his trip to the beach!

Last edited:
It's a great course, I took it last month. Since the course I have made a conscious effort to carry my cell phone with me at all times. Before I would always leave my cell in my car, bag, or jacket. In many situations your best two weapons are your brain and 911. That being said I'm also looking into carrying OC (especially in places where I can't carry: work).

It's a great course, I took it last month. Since the course I have made a conscious effort to carry my cell phone with me at all times. Before I would always leave my cell in my car, bag, or jacket. In many situations your best two weapons are your brain and 911. That being said I'm also looking into carrying OC (especially in places where I can't carry: work).

Seek out Kubaton training and OC training and pick up one of the Kubaton/OC keychains. This way you have two levels of incremental force that you can use if SHTF and can say you had at your disposal, and why they were not the appropriate to use when some guy is charging you from less than 21 ft with a knife....

Back
Top Bottom