• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ARRL Renewal.

So, I went to renew my ARRL membership. I get to the part where I pick which level I want...and the basic level is now 62 dollars. Yet, if I check the website, it says that it's 39 dollars.

Does anyone know what's up with that? Is that the normal rate of renewal? Or is there something wrong?

Nope its $39
Don't renew. Hold out until a month after it expires.
They will send you a renewel and give you free book of your choice that is usually a $10-$20 value.
Plus any issues of QST you missed between expire and renewel they will send you as well at no extra cost.

I just followed the renewal link ARRL sent me and my my cost is $39. I didn't see any options that were $62. There was the option of 1st class mailing of QST, but that membership option was $86[shocked]. I can't see where your $62 option comes from. Good luck with that.

I found the $62 rate.
That is for international members receiving QST by std mail.

Yet, that's not what I see. Here, I've taken a screen shot.

ARRL.jpg

The ARRL seems impatient too. I just got a reminder email to renew but my membership doesn't expire for 4 months.

The NRA does the same thing.
I'm 2 years into a three year membership and I've already received a stack of renewal solicitations. It must cost them more to mail me all this stuff than what they stand to make on my renewal dues. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom