Armtix "Smart Guns', Files for Chapter 11

I saw this on another site today. They say they are restructing, and not going bankrupt.
I still think its not a bad idea, if it can be made to work safely as intended, for a decent price. Its just all the anti gun groups backing them, that have us against the whole smart gun tech, as a precaution to the goverment mandating this stuff on us.

I hope the never come out of bankruptcy. Imagine a gun that can be turned on and off by the government at their will! What a great idea!

/not

There are a lot of things that are good ideas.
Till you try and use them against people.
The two main reasons the anti's want it so bad.
1. Cost prohibitive
2. Maker already has admitted a "Kill Switch" is integrated into the technology.
Now we know that there's no chance of #2 being used against us by our Govt.
Right? [rolleyes]

Actually I'll take one with out the smart part. Cool looking gun maybe they will make them without the computer option. Hate seeing companies trying to push new fire arms tech go under. Even if it is for the other side.

They paid too many politicians to try and force the public to buy their pos firearms. Sorry.....NO!!!!!

Its last publicly filed financial statement was for the 2012 year, and it appears to show €3 million in losses that year, on top of €11 million in losses for the previous year.

they sound like the Post Office [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom