• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armslist Glock deal

Some idiot out there will actually pay it. I’d guess it’ll be a first time buyer in his early 20’s that just got his LTC and thinks finding a glock in MA is the holy grail.

Some idiot out there will actually pay it. I’d guess it’ll be a first time buyer in his early 20’s that just got his LTC and thinks finding a glock in MA is the holy grail.
the same guy no doubt that bought those 2 pre ban mags here for $500 a while back in anticipation of the day he scores a great glock deal.

Could even be a scam- Armslist is full of them. I was looking for a USMC 1941 sniper clone for vintage competitions and found one listed at a price ~$200 less than what it would cost to build your own. Did the reverse image search and viola- pic was stolen from a previous Bungroker auction.

Unless a local FTF transaction is possible, I'd just consider Armslist to have been taken over by Nigerian princes. Also there is a problem with their certificate and my browser won't let me load their site. Fine.

Could even be a scam- Armslist is full of them. I was looking for a USMC 1941 sniper clone for vintage competitions and found one listed at a price ~$200 less than what it would cost to build your own. Did the reverse image search and viola- pic was stolen from a previous Bungroker auction.

Unless a local FTF transaction is possible, I'd just consider Armslist to have been taken over by Nigerian princes. Also there is a problem with their certificate and my browser won't let me load their site. Fine.

I avoid armslist because of the scams. But other than ftf, you can also use the FFLs as a sort of escrow. No funds transferred until your FFL gets confirmation that his FFL has it. Not all shops will do this though.

Browsing Armlist is a form of entertainment for me. Funny ads and occasional gold. I've gotten some great deals. You have to be vigilant, though, as you would at any transaction, be it NES or Armslist.

He just now told me it was still available. I've asked for specifics of the "accessories". "Few mags green laser few holster " was his response.

Last edited:
He agreed to $600. Wants me to meet him in Boston. Maybe we'll get some looting in while we're downtown. Anyone want anything?

Deal let’s meet in Boston
On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 11:11 AM *hillman* wrote:
$600.

Sent from BlueMail
On Jun 1, 2020, at 10:28 AM, Assad Awan <[email protected]> wrote:
U got a offer or no

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 10:04 AM *hillman* > wrote:
Ok, thanks. I'll pass, if there's nothing special to warrant that kind of price. Good luck to you.

On Monday, June 1, 2020, 09:47:17 AM EDT, Assad Awan < [email protected]> wrote:

Few mags green laser few holster
On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:35 AM *hillman*> wrote:
What exactly are the accessories it comes with. You are asking a lot of money so I'd like to know specifics please.

Sent from BlueMail
On Jun 1, 2020, at 9:32 AM, Assad Awan < [email protected]> wrote:
Yes

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:26 AM < [email protected]> wrote:
Message from:*hillman*

Message regarding: Glock 19 gen 5 a lot of accessories
Glock 19 still available?

Bad gun laws + people unable to understand bad gun laws + lack of good information (few people read NES) + cash in pocket + COVID government overreach = $1000 stock glocks.

I know someone who sold off his entire glock collection in the early weeks of COVID for no less than $1000 per gun. People who will pay are out there. You don't get it if you don't ask.

Back
Top Bottom