Armed MAGA protesters and Boogaloo boys march at state capitols in Ohio, Utah, Texas, Oregon, NH, and Michigan ahead of the inauguration - while DC cops arrest man and woman trying to breach ring of steel and Starbucks shut in Manhattan
- Law enforcement agencies nationwide braced for protests by armed demonstrators nationwide
- Nearly 100 armed protesters gathered outside the statehouse in Lansing, Michigan on Sunday
- Similar protests were seen in New Hampshire, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Georgia, and Arizona
- Washington D.C. has become a fortress with nearly 25,000 National Guard troops called on to protect the capital ahead of Joe Biden's inauguration on Wednesday
- Despite the heavy military presence, a Virginia man, 22, was arrested for illegal possession of a firearm in Washington, DC, on Sunday morning
- Guy Berry of Gordonsville was seen on Massachusetts Avenue with a gun 'clearly visible' in a holster
- He had three high capacity magazines, 37 rounds of unregistered ammunition, and a Glock gun, police said
- Linda Magovern, 63, of Stratford, Connecticut, was arrested on Saturday morning at checkpoint near Capitol
- Capitol Police said that she was impersonating a police officer and claimed that she was a cabinet member
- In New York City, Starbucks announced it was shutting its Manhattan locations on Sunday due to protests
The nation's capital looks like a military zone with National Guard and local police setting up checkpoints and a huge perimeter outside the US Capitol building just 10 days after it was stormed by MAGA rioters.
Despite the heavy military presence, a 22-year-old Virginia man was arrested for possession of three high capacity magazines, 37 rounds of unregistered ammunition, and a Glock gun near the US Capitol on Sunday while a Connecticut woman was detained for impersonating a police officer as the nation's capital remains on high alert in the days leading up to Wednesday's inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden.
A 22-year-old Virginia man and a Connecticut woman, 63, were arrested in Washington, DC, as law enforcement braced for armed protests at state capitals nationwide on Sunday.
Biden inauguration – Armed pro-Trump protesters gather at Michigan, Texas, Oregon, Ohio, Utah, & New Hampshire capitolsARMED pro-Trump protesters headed to capitols across the US over the weekend amid mounting fears of Inauguration Day mayhem.
Small mobs of demonstrators - many in military garb - gathered outside statehouses in Michigan, Texas, Oregon, Ohio, Utah, and New Hampshire.
ARMED pro-Trump protesters headed to capitols across the US amid mounting fears of Inauguration Day mayhem. Small mobs of demonstrators – many in military garb – gathered outs…
Who went to NH?