Arisaka T-99 w/mum, AA sights and a origanal dust cover

m44

I actually picked this up wendsday but I couldn't get the pics to upload onto photobucket.

Anyway this is a arisaka type 99, with a full mum, anti aircraft sights, a origanal dust cover, and a base for a monopod (the monopod is gone). I was pretty excited when I saw all the rare features and when I saw the price tag I knew it was for me [smile]. Try and guess what I paid (over 250.00). Here are some pics.

A pic of the rifle.

101_0154.jpg

Here is a pic of the mum (previous owner painted it white).

101_0158.jpg

The anti aircraft sights.

101_0156.jpg

A pic of the monopod base.

101_0155.jpg

Also here is a few pics of the original dustcover.

101_0159.jpg

101_0160.jpg

Nice! Great find.

I have one with the Mum ground off, but it has the AA sights. A friend's father picked it up in Hawaii on the way back from the Pacific in WWII and it was given to me. I added an aftermarket dust cover and sling.

You need a 14" bayonette for the 99 to complete the work of art!

Regards,

Bob

Nice! Great find.

I have one with the Mum ground off, but it has the AA sights. A friend's father picked it up in Hawaii on the way back from the Pacific in WWII and it was given to me. I added an aftermarket dust cover and sling.

You need a 14" bayonette for the 99 to complete the work of art!

Regards,

Bob

I have a bayonet (got it before I had a arisaka), just forgot it for the pics.

Here you go:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=141030&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

You only need to get the monopod and retaining spring, since you already have the monopod lower band lug.

Bayonets can be found pretty readily on the auction sites.

Nice looking rifle! I'll guess $325 for a purchase price. Of course, alot would depend on bore condition, too.

Right 325.00 is what I paid, thanks for the links to the monopod, I might order one when I get the parts for my 38 carbine.

Another nice pick up!

Thanks, I am beginning to love arisakas, and this is only my second.

I'll say 289

You have way more guns than I had at your age.

I am afraid I have been adicted to milsurps since last year but I really went crazy this year, I still have 2 91/30s on the way from the group buy. And you never did see my bayonet collection, or my russian sword.

I need a new avatar pic though, mine is missing everything that I got since I joined here.

Nice gat -- $374?

Thanks for the kind words, I love this gun [smile].

Back
Top Bottom