• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Are you guys aware that time is money?

Computer was COMMUTER. He mumbles.

Portal Bridge is the project in NJ he was talking about. It's probably stuck open or something. So that's bad when the train is headed for it.

The joke/saying is STILL unfunny and makes no sense, but it isn't COMPLETE gibberish. I'm betting some smart staffer wrote a joke that was mostly coherent and was a little funny and Joltin Joe just botched it enough to make it nonsensical.

Computer was COMMUTER. He mumbles.

Portal Bridge is the project in NJ he was talking about. It's probably stuck open or something. So that's bad when the train is headed for it.

The joke/saying is STILL unfunny and makes no sense, but it isn't COMPLETE gibberish. I'm betting some smart staffer wrote a joke that was mostly coherent and was a little funny and Joltin Joe just botched it enough to make it nonsensical.
But who is the real Commander in Chief?

If your dad was saying stuff like this on regular occasions - would you trust him to drive? Pay bills? Handle his food & medications?

More importantly, could he? If your answer is no, then who is running things?
He doesn't do any of that, he is serviced by a small army of minions. I bet he has a presidential butt wiper.

But who is the real Commander in Chief?

Biden. He's just not running a damned thing. And changes his mind on a dime. You really think if some Shadow Company Mercs (who are guilty of blowing up Dixie and her house) were running the US it would look this ugly when Joltin Joe got up there??? I mean, again, for a second thread today, I'm seeing people portray the "other side" as a bunch of incompetent geniuses. LOL

Back
Top Bottom